Chapter 50

Nandini went out of her cabin and saw two man standing who looked exactly alike. Nandini frowned and went to them. They noticed her immediately.

"Hey, U must be Nandini. Let me introduce us, We are MJ." one of them said with a wide grin.

"Michael Jackson?" Nandini asked.

"No no.. Mason and Jason." he said pointing that he was Mason and his twin was Jason.

"Okay Mason and Jason. How can I help you?"

"Well u see, I am Murat Malhotra's assistant and Jason is Manik Malhotra's assistant. We are here for Manik Malhotra so Jason is going to tell you everything."

"Tell me what?" Nandini's frown deepen.

"Heard u were his assistant and signed a contract of one year." This time Jason said.

"Yes I did."

"But u left before the one year ends so Manik Malhotra is taking a legal action against you. U must feel the amount he would ask and if u don't, u might lose ur shop."

Nandini was seeing red by the time Jason finished.. She knew Manik wouldn't leave her alone and would do something.

" How much money I have to pay? "

"10 million."

Nandini laughed sarcastically. She wasn't in shock. She was expecting much more because dealing with Malhotras is costly.

"Ur boss think selling this shop would get him 10 million?"

"Well I don't know mam. U need to talk with him. We can take u there if u want."

"Let's go and hear what ur boss has to say."

~^~

Hayat was making breakfast because she had nothing to do in New York. She needed to go back to Paris and start working. Hayat almost finished making breakfast when Murat walked in, ready to go for work.

"U are making breakfast? Wow already acting like a wife and u were saying u don't agree with the marriage." Murat said.

"I am very much keeping my words and I am not making breakfast for you it's only for me." Hayat rolled her eyes.

"Good u didn't or else they would have wasted." Murat shrugged making his cofee.

"Are u saying my food is not edible, Murat Malhotra?"

"When did I say that?"

"Ur words meant that.." Hayat said angrily.

"Now Hayat, don't forcefully put meaning in my words. What I meant was, I don't eat breakfast only coffee."

"That means, u skip ur breakfast and only start eating for the day at lunch."

"Yes but When you put it like that it sounds bad."

"It is bad! It's literally not good for health." Hayat worried.

"Well nobody cares and I am fine.." It made Hayat look away.

"Since when?"

"You are not the only one who changed in these two years Hayat." Hayat was getting angrier with his nonchalant answers.

"Fine! I need to go back to Paris. Can't stay here and play home with you."

"Why? u took leave for ur honeymoon so you can spent them here and then we can see if you are going back or not.." Murat said.