Chapter 22

Hayat's POV:

After a long tearful and a stream of instructions, I bid farewell from my sister. Sitting inside of the cab for some time I started to realize how big of an opportunity it is. It can kick-start my career. My dream, my mother's dream can be fulfilled.

The feelings were like I was going in a adventure. U know like u are the wonder woman and going to discover big things. Even after I am a professional designer but there will be people more good and experienced than me.

I came in front of a really big and tall yet luxurious building. People were coming in and out but there weren't much coming out and most of the people who were going inside have bags with them like me..

"Oh God, I don't want to have a panic attack." I murmured.

I neared the building and stand at the side leaning on it,closing my eyes..

Flashback :

"Mommy! Mam said My floral design on the wall was the best." An excited little version of me ran inside the apartment.

"Of course. My sweetie is the best." Mommy said kissing my temple.

"But mommy, Lucy said it's not enough to be a designer."

"Hayu, never let people's word affect you. If they think u are trash then so they are. U need to take small step towards ur dream and those step will make u successful. No matter what say or think about u, they can't stop you."

"Miss, u ok?" Someone pulled me out of my memory lane. I opened my eyes and saw a teenage boy wearing their employee uniform.

"I am ok.."

"One of the sponsors just walked inside and u were not moving so he said to ask u whats wrong."

"Nothing is wrong I was just nervous."

"U should go inside they are about to start." he said and I rushed inside to see a hell lot of people in there.. I didn't understand why they called so many people..

"As u see so many participants are here so we are going to take some test.. We are going to provide u some underwear and handful of materials for u to create something. It could be a lingerie, dress, anything u want.. Ur skills and imagination can make u earn few extra points.. We are going to choose 12 designers for the stage competition." host announced and all groaned.. Are they seriously going to act like it is Masterchef?!

Damn I am too nervous..

Then I felt my phone vibrate. I didn't see who it was and received it.

"Hello."

"Are u in a shopping mall? I can hear so many voices."

I rolled my eyes and slapped my forehead.

"Why did u call, Murat?"

"U see. I thought about what u said, 1 month and all. I think u are doing something silly."

"Don't talk rubbish."

"No seriously. I am sure, u are not doing anything related fashion designing. I mean who will hire u? U are not that good."

"Why u insolent... I don't need any comment about my work from you and u forgot that I was working with Mrs. James."

"That fashion house is a small one sweetheart. So, that doesn't count. U are nothing."