Chapter 13

Eid Mubarak everyone..

Nandini's POV :

"Sir, u have two meetings after lunch." I went inside of his cabin to tell him about his meetings.

"Ok. Do u have the files ready for the meetings?" he asked signing other documents.

"Yes. They are ready."

"Good. Now take these files and send them to the manager."

"Ok." I took those files and made arrangements to send them to the manager. I sat on my chair and opened the file with names and pictures. Bad thing was I only finished half of it and I was already confused between many faces.

"This is Mr. Northwest." I said seeing only the picture. Then I looked at his to name to see if I was correct.

"No that's Mr. Norman." I whinned. How the hell I am going to do it.

Their names do not match with their face! So it's not my fault.

I  was reading their names with their faces. Now it's time for the CEO of U-Company. His name is Arsal Uzun. Well I guess that's where U-Company came from. But I don't know why he looked familiar even his name but I don't remember if I meet him before.

"Miss Mathur. My cabin now." He said through the intercom. I closed the file and went to his cabin immediately as his voice had an urgency.

"Yes. Sir?"

"My friend is coming for lunch." he said restlessly.

"So?" I asked what's the need of panicking in this. I thought he might lost a deal or his car.

"I don't have time to take her any fancy restaurant. I have two important meetings back to back. So u can't have ur lunch break today." He said.

"Wait. What?! Why I can't have my lunch break? What I have to do with ur situation?"

"Because I am going have lunch with her in this cabin and u have to bring food for us from the cafeteria ." He said like it's my job.

"Are u kidding me? I am not a waitress!" I shouted. Everything was fine from the morning. We didn't fight or argue but as always this @sshole had to do something to ruin my day.

"It's ur duty to attend my guests so waitress or not u are going to serve us." he said smirking at me.

"Why don't u go to cafeteria and have ur little date there?" I snapped.

"Watch ur tone. U and I both know how crowded cafeteria can be." He said and I huffed. I didn't say anything more and went out of the cabin.

Wow. I can't do anything in office but he can have date. Perks of being the Monster.

I started memorize the names and in between I completed some works, took some phone calls and soon it was lunch time. But I can't have my break as that monster said. So I brought out one Snickers from my bag and unwrap it half before munching it.

Then I saw her. The gorgeous lady with whom I saw him outside of the building hugging and waving. She didn't even glance at me and went straight into the cabin.

I continued munch my chocolate bar without giving a f!ck that my intercom just rang. I finished eating and had some water when the intercom rang for the second time. I took my time and lazily went towards the cabin.

"U called, sir?" I said sweetly and he glared.

"Why it took u so much time to be here?"