Chapter 55

lusci_Nandu: "I am done in this cafeteria. I need some fun."

ArMyThia: "Me too. It's been ages when I spent some me time. Always running behind Cynthia."

Ang!e: "I am tired with fixing the meetings and paperworks."

LîfeTíme: "Why are u not working, Miss Angela?"

Ang!e: "I am on my break, boss."

LîfeTíme: "Rolling my eyes."

lusci_Nandu: "shut up, u boss and assistant."

ArMyThia: "I so need a night out."

LîfeTíme: "What are we waiting for then?"

ArMyThia: "Yess. We will go to spa then have dinner in a nice restaurant."

lusci_Nandu: "Boring"

Ang!e: "What kind of night out is that?"

LîfeTíme: "U both have better plans?"

lusci_Nandu: "Of course. We will go to the pub!"

Ang!e: "Yooo"

ArMyThia: "I am out"

lusci_Nandu: "Stop being such rich sophisticated wife. U are going that's final."

ArMyThia: "Ur brother is going to throw a fit. I am ur sister in law and u want to drag me in a pub!"

lusci_Nandu: "So what? I am a cool sister in law, u know. Arsal kn manage. It's not necessary to tell him everything."

Ang!e: "Good plan"

lusci_Nandu: "where us di?"

Ang!e: "In a meeting."

lusci_Nandu: It's decided that we are going. Be ready in ur hottest clothes girls."

After chatting for a while, Nandini sighed. The week was a long one. Managing both shop and cafeteria was hard. Everyday she becomes too tired to move and her social life became nonexistent.

So having a night out was a perfect plan for Friday night. She needed to worry about the party too. So a night for enjoyment was must.

It was time for her to go home. So she was dashing towards the exist only to be held by Manik.

"Didn't think u would be this excited for ur night out."

"How did you know?"

"Myra told me ur plans on eating dinner and relax."

'She is covering it up. Sure enough they won't let us to be in the pub if they get to know.' Nandini thought and nodded.

"Yes. Its been a while since we didn't have fun."

"Hope u people stay out of the trouble or else it won't be good."

Nandini was trying so hard to keep her face neutral as she didn't want to give anything away.

"U guys are too paranoid. I am sure Arsal and Murat sur is giving the same lecture. What can go wrong in a simple dinner and spa?"

True to her words Murat and Arsal was giving their full lecture to Hayat and Myra. Hayat and Myra was silent and continuously rolling their eyes. Hayat was thanking Myra in her head for not leaking their actual plan. She could not imagine the lecture they would get if they knew.

Billionaires Assistants ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें