Chapter 52

Nandini didn't even step into any Malhotra properties and she was feeling drained already. She didn't need one week to settle everything. Her stuffs are qualified enough to run it without her. She just wanted to collect as much energy as she could because she knew she would need them as soon as she step in his office.

She brought one of her staffs from the shop to help her as it was the first day and she didn't knew how it would be like. Jason was there to welcome them.

"Hello Mam, I am here to receive u an-"

"As far as I know even top class don't get any welcome at the front gate." Nandini said raising an eyebrow.

"No they don't b-"

"Then why am I getting such special treatment?"

Jason cleared his throat and gathered himself, Manik already warned him that she won't be easy. "As I was saying I am also here to show u where to go and start from where. So that u don't have to roam with ur boxs."

Nandini bought boxs full of sweets and deserts. There was not any place to cook. Food had to carried here for that reason. But there was freezer for what she was grateful.

"All right show us the way." Nandini said and Jason took them in the cafeteria. They had to enter from the back door. Because the counters were confined with no way out from front.

As soon as they entered the counter, Nandini was busy to decorate the display box with sweets. Her staff was busy loading the sweets that will melt if it not kept in the freezer.

Jason left seeing them already starting to work. Before he left, he showed them the menu board that stood leaning on the counter and told them to fill it up with what they can offer to people.

Nandini was glad that she didn't have to show her face to Manik. She could work here peacefully like that.

But Nandini didn't know that her counter CCTV camera was directly connected with Manik. Manik was observing her every movement, every body language. He saw her waving at the people from other counters and talking to them. His office cafeteria has four counters. One is for fast foods, one is for coffee and soft drinks, one is for proper meal and rest one is for sweets.

Nandini is smart. She brought out all the boxs and plastic cutlery with 'luscious' engraved on it. She would be wasting her time here and it would give her a satisfaction that she wasn't wasting time but promoting her sweets.

They were new and that too with sweets so it was a bit late for them to get a customer. But later they were doing good as if it was like the whole office get to know about their savory sweets. Few even took the address of her shop to order. Nandini were always very delighted when she saw people loving her creations.

But a order from Manik swallowed her whole happiness. He ordered for the best desert she had there. The ice-cream, waffle sandwich was ordered most of the time so Nandini told her staff to go and give that to Manik.

~^~

Hayat was getting everything ready when someone barged into her office. She and Murat returned to Paris yesterday for the meeting today. Though Murat was whining for honeymoon, Hayat tackled him well.

Murat entered in the cabin with few packets and keep them on the table. "What are you doing?" Hayat asked.

"I should be asking you this. Why are u not having any breakfasts these days?"

"I am on diet so I won't have breakfast only coffee and salad for lunch."

"Really!? Why this sudden diet, since when?"