Chapter 67

"You don't need to come."

"Excuse me!"

"You won't be comfortable with your bandage and those tight fitting dress won't be good for your wond."

"Mr. Manik Malhotra, you have no idea, girls mind can give competition to renowne scientists. I have a perfect dress for the party thanks to my sister."

"Still..."

"Manik, we are going to your high profile dinner party from which our elder siblings escaped, the guests won't fight or run there to hurt me."

"They can collide, a classic way to flirt with a beautiful girl."

"You are impossible."

Nandini said and got up from the couch. "Now, I am going to get ready. You should get ready too."

"I think I would love to help you to get ready." Manik teased.

"In your dream!"

"You sure? Because I would do something more there."

Nandini threw a dirty look towards him and slam the door shut. Nandini took a lot of time to get ready in one hand. It's very difficult to do makeup with one hand, no matter how light and simple you do.

She was great full that the chain of the dress was on the side instead of the back. The dress was a princess, chiffon, one shoulder dress. But Hayat added a loose-flowy and almost as long as the dress, long sleeve. Her wrapped up hand was safely hidden, no abnormality can be seen. The dress was completed with a glittering silver belt that enhance the the dress color, orchid.

She was ready and came out of the room only to see Manik waiting for her there, dressing like a man with business

She was ready and came out of the room only to see Manik waiting for her there, dressing like a man with business. Nandini walked to him and said, "You cleaned up well."

"Are you wearing heels?" Instead of saying anything nice, he asked that question.

"Manik, we are getting late."

"You can't wear heels!"

"My legs are perfectly fine. Thank you very much."

"Put them off."

"Not happening."

"Nandini, you are going to trip and hurt yourself."

"Manik!! You can't see future so, stop and let's go!"

"Nandini -"

"Also, I need to check on the deserts too. I can't let anything ruin your dinner party. Huh, Di is lucky as She is not going. I have to face those rich arrogant people alone."

"You are not alone. I am not going to let you go from my side."

"Well, I have to get away because I am not going there to enjoy. It's my job and I am going there to fulfill it."