It's pretty amusing.

"Night you guys." I say, gaining their attention. "Deidara, if you're sleeping with me, you need to come with me."

"I didn't think I had much of a choice, yeah." He smirks, letting himself drop to the floor below. I roll my eyes and start towards the stairs. Deidara follows me up the stairs and into Danny's room, where I rummage through his drawers until I find some old pajama pants.

"Do you want a shirt?" I ask him, holding out the pants.

Deidara shrugs.

I scowl at him and mimic his shrug dramatically. "That tells me nothing. Yes? No? Maybe so? Never in a million years?"

He looks amused. His lips flicker up into a smirk and he shrugs again. I push my way past him, shaking my head. "Fine. If you want one, get one. I don't care."

I walk into my room and smile sweetly at Konan, who is pulling a set of silk pajamas out of my drawer. They were a gift from Tj, as a joke, with little kittens dancing along the light blue material. She holds them up and looks at me questioningly. "May I sleep in these?" I nod and join her at my drawer, taking notice to Deidara as he slides gracefully into the room-shirtless. Konan drapes the pajama set over her arm and smiles kindly, her silent goodnight. I wave at her and pull out a large, old t-shirt.

Then I turn to Deidara, who's lying on my bed, looking drop dead sexy.

I drool for a few moments. His long hair is down, ends trickling down his chest like water. His chest looks as if it were sculpted by the gods, or Jashin himself, strong muscles tense and tight beneath his tan skin. The mouth on his chest is stitched up, like normal. My brother's pants, some old dark gray things, fit him perfectly. The hem line is snug around his hips-showing off the little v he has.

Slowly, I look him up and down, pondering the chances of me still being a virgin by the end of the night. When my eyes grace his face, however, I scowl. He smirks at me, tauntingly.

"Like what you see, un?" He teases softly, arms moving up to fold beneath his head.

"Stuff it." I blush twenty shades of red and rush to the bathroom with my t-shirt. Stupid sexy males and their stupid sexy, cocky attitudes. Though, I can't say that I mind, really. It's just embarrassing to be caught openly gawking.

I slam the door shut and rip my clothes off. Not that I really needed too, being that what I wore today was pajama material. Oh well, I'm too lazy to put them back on. I pull the t-shirt over my head and then pull my hair out of the neckline. The ponytail holder slides out easily, which surprises me because usually it's tangled in with my hair and the action becomes more warlike than necessary. My hair falls down, the ends curling around my mid-back. I run my fingers through it, mess it up a bit, and then proceed to exit the bathroom-carefully avoiding the sexy blonde on my bed as I throw the discarded clothes into the hamper in my closet.

Carefully, I make my way to the bed and crawl under the covers. Deidara chuckles and crawls under the covers as well, that wicked smirk still plastered to his face. I glare at him halfheartedly and then blink, in slight surprise.

"Dammit. I forgot about the lights." I huff, kicking the covers off.

I walk over to the light switch and flip it off, just as I notice something red and ginger-like on my bay window. My brows furrow and I quickly flip it back on, peering through the light at the window.

"Oh! Danna, I didn't see you." I smile at him cheekily. "Is it alright if I turn out the lights?"

Sasori huffs. "I don't care, brat."

I shrug and flip the lights back off. I blindly make my way back to my bed, managing to only run into something once. Pain flares up my foot as my toe collides with my bed, making me curse and hold my foot. Much to the amusement of my new roommates, I then proceed to openly curse out my bed as I climb back under the covers next to Deidara.

"You're never going to get a girlfriend." I continue to growl at my bed. "No one likes things that hurt people."

"I don't think it can hear you, yeah." Deidara chuckles. In the darkness of my room, I can barely make out his shadowed silhouette. I roll over onto my side, facing him, and stick my tongue out at him. 

"How would you know? You're not made of wood." I snap at him.

"Shut up, brats." Sasori snaps from his window seat.

I fall silent, a wide grin stretching at my lips. Sasori would know if the bed could understand, right? I'll have to ask him tomorrow. I curl up into a small ball on my side and throw my arm out. It hits something solid and I use it to blindly feel around. My fingers touch a nose and a mouth, the lips pressed into a solid line. I assume this is Deidara, so I stroke his cheek once and beam at him through the darkness.

"Night guys."

"Night, un."

Sasori remains quiet.

I slowly sink into awareness, hazy mind slipping from the depths of dreams in a struggle to wake up. My arm is coiled around something warm and hard, yet it is soft and comfortable. I tighten the muscles in my arms and hold it closer, basking in the blissful feeling that choruses through my veins. My cheek also rests upon this firm, yet soft warmth and I smile faintly.

"Do you think she's awake, un?" A familiar voice rumbles, making the warmth below my cheek move slightly.

"No." Comes the short, simple response.

The voice below me is silent for a few moments. I feel something coil around my torso, pressing me closer to the warmth beneath me. "How long do you think we'll be staying here, yeah?"

"I don't know."

"Do you think everyone likes it here? I mean, they are interesting and they don't seem to be a threat, yeah."

"Why are you asking me all these questions, brat? I don't know. Now go to sleep." The second voice snaps irritably. The warmth beneath me sighs quietly and then all is silent for a few moments.

"Goodnight, Danna, yeah."

There is no reply.

Thanks to all of you who take the time to comment :D Hopefully, I'll have another chapter by the end of today-if not tomorrow. So far, right now, it's more Ocx Deidara than anything else. The other pairings will come in later, along with a few more characters to add to the plotline :D

Important: Chapters now are going to be going by days. So, for example, the next chapter will be the next day and even if I don't say anything about them going to sleep near the end, the chapter following will be the day after. And so on and so forth.

Enjoy~