💛Chapter Thirty Three💛

+Lil Peep's Pov+

Me and Stephanie were walking back towards the house and once we walked in Elizabeth and Melanie had walked downstairs. I looked towards them as they looked towards me. Stephanie came out the kitchen with the Hennessy bottle in her hand.

"Why's my Hennessy bottle out?"

I continued looking at the girls and crossed my arms.

Melanie looked at Stephanie and said,"It was all my fault Stephanie. I brought 2 girls to your house who were trying to beat me up over some guy. One of them thought I kissed their boyfriend and Liz showed up right in time because I got to your door and you weren't here but they ran onto the porch with me and the girls best friend pulled out a switchblade. The girl told her to cut my arm and Liz came and scared them off."

Stephanie said,"What does that have to do with my liquor being out?"

Elizabeth stepped up and said,"I got us into the house and I went into the cabinets looking for some, I found that. So..I started pouring some then Melanie calmed me down by sitting with me on the couch. I promise I didn't drink any."

Melanie said,"I had a sip but it was disgusting."

I almost laughed but caught myself. Stephanie looked towards the girls and sighed.

"Alright fine. I'll let this time go. But whenever you feel stressed, don't drink. Okay?"

Melanie said,"I'm really sorry Stephanie. And I'm sorry to you too Liz because you were apart of it when you could've gotten hurt if things went wrong." "Don't apologize to me. I don't want your apology, I just want you to be safe. And call me next time that you're in trouble." "I promise I will Liz." "Good."

Stephanie smiled at them and pulled them both into a hug.

"You girls can go back upstairs, but no more rough housing with girls from school. And Liz, no more scaring people." "I didn't touch her, just threatened a little bit."

Melanie said,"More like talked super harsh and kick Mandy super hard. You even took her friends blade." "So. And that bitch isn't getting it back either if I have anything to say about it."

I almost started laughing again and Stephanie looked at me then back at Elizabeth.

"Hey, language." "Sorry. We'll be going back upstairs now if you need us." "Fine. And dinner's coming soon so be ready." "Kay."

They ran back upstairs and Stephanie walked into the kitchen. I walked behind her and stood in the doorway watching her. Before she put the liquor away she got the cap off and downed some from the bottle.

"Fuck."

She put the cap back on and put it back into the cabinet.

"Really babe?" "Really really."

She ran her hands through her hair then looked towards me.

"What?" "Nothing. Juss lookin."

When she was about to say something else Bexey, Emily, Haidyn, Emery and Goth had walked through the door.

Stephanie got Haidyn from Emery and held her up.

"Hey baby. Did you have fun?"

She tickled her stomach and Haidyn did her little baby laugh. I smiled at both of them and sat at the table. Bexey and Emily started setting food on the table and I helped. They had gotten lemon pepper chicken and fries. It looked good as fuck but I decided to wait until everyone else got some first. I took Haidyn from Stephanie and held her while everybody started making plates.

+Stephanie's Pov+

I went upstairs and heard music coming from Melanie's room. I knocked on the door and Elizabeth yelled to come in. I came in and Melanie was scrolling on her phone on the bed. Elizabeth was just sitting down again.

"The food's ready."

Melanie looked at Elizabeth and said," I'll race you downstairs." "Winner gets $10?" "Fine." "You're on."

So they started running and I smiled. I went into me and Gus's room and closed the door. I laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. I wanted food but at the same time I wanted to lie down. I didn't know why all of a sudden I wanted to lie down so badly when I was just up with Gus. I got back up and went downstairs with everyone else. I seen Haidyn was in her crib playing with her toys. Everyone else was eating. I didn't see Gus though. I went into the kitchen and he was just making himself a plate. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Want me to make you a plate?" "Sure." "Okay."

I sat at the table and set my head between my hands with my arms prepped on the table.

"You okay Stephanie?" "I'm okay." "You look so tired all of a sudden."

I pushed my hair back out of my face and looked at him.

"How about now?" "That's better." "You just wanna see my ugly face." "Aye, what'd I say about the name calling?" "To not do it." "Then don't."

He set my plate in front of me and grabbed his plate.

"You coming in the the living room?" "Yeah. I'll be there in a second." "Okay."

He came and kissed my forehead then went into the living room with everyone else. I started eating my food and listened to everyone laughing and talking in the other room. I was happy that everyone else was happy right now. I was also proud of Elizabeth for what she did for Melanie. I was happy they had that bond. I just felt good and the vibes in the house were better than before. I just hoped it would last and nothing ruined it.

+Bexey's Pov+

I was going into the kitchen to put my plate in the sink but I seen Stephanie at the table just looking at her half eaten plate. I put my plate in the sink then looked to her.

"Are you okay?" "I'm okay. I just feel a little sleepy is all." "Why?" "I'm not sure." "Do you need anything? Do you want something to drink?" "Yes please." "Water, juice, or soda?" "Water sounds great." "Okay. Ice too?" "Mhm."

He made the glass of ice water and handed it to me.

"Thank you Bexey." "You're welcome. We're all right out there if you need anything." "I know." "Kay."

He walked out of the kitchen as I smiled slightly. Elizabeth and Melanie came into the kitchen with their dishes. They cleared theirs off and put them into the sink. Melanie came and wrapped her arms around me and latched her hands together. I pat her arms and smiled.

"Are you okay Mel?" "I'm fine. Are you okay?" "Mhm." "Good."

Elizabeth came towards us and put her arms around me too.

"Im sleepy now. I think I'm gonna take a small nap."

Melanie said,"I'm gonna listen to lofi mixes, scroll aimlessly on my phone and play in Liz's hair while she sleeps."

I smiled and said,"Okay. A nap actually sounds kinda nice right now."

Elizabeth nodded then they both hugged me and went back upstairs. I decided to clear my plate and I went into the living room to tell Gus I was going upstairs.

"Hey, I'm gonna go take a nap." "Kay. Save some space for me cause I might be up in a second." "Okay." "I love you." "I love you too. And I will see all of you guys later."

Everyone started saying bye to me then I went upstairs and laid down.