💜Chapter Thirty💜

+Stephanie's Pov+

I was looking at the water when someone stood next to me.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

I looked to see Jamie.

"It is. I can't believe the guys did this." "I can't either." "The boat is a masterpiece." "It is."

I smiled and looked to where everyone else was. I looked towards Gus and couldn't stop daydreaming. He had Haidyn in his arms and was smiling as Bexey was playing with her.

"Can't believe we're here." "I can't either.....tomorrow we find out about the baby." "I can come with you if you want." "No. It's fine. I'm just going to calm down and just...be ready for anything." "I'm here Stephanie. Just remember that." "I know."

Gus then started coming over to me and Jamie pat my shoulder then went over to everyone else.

"Hey baby." "Hey. Haidyn's looking for mommy."

He handed her to me and I smiled down at her.

"You look beautiful tonight baby girl." "And you look handsome." "Do I really? I asked the guys about a million times how I looked." "Aww. Well you look amazing and this boat is amazing. This view is beautiful." "I'm glad you like it. I tried my best to make it amazing just for you and Haidyn.....I know tomorrow we find out about her." "I know. I'm ready. I just need to calm down." "Your husband's right behind you." "I know."

I looked back out towards the water and smiled slightly. I then seen Gus walk over to Bexey and hand Haidyn to him. Bexey took her and Gus came back over to me.

"It's so quiet out here." "It is."

I turned towards him and he put some of my hair behind my ear.

"When we get back home I was thinking we could make some s'mores." "Why are you doing all this? Are you apologizing for something I don't know about?" "No. I just..I wanted to do something nice for you today. That's all." "Well, I'm kinda in the mood for some more food." "Then let's go get some." "Okay."

So we went to go get some more food.

+Melanie's Pov+

I was walking around the park by myself when my phone started ringing. I answered it when I seen it was Elizabeth.

Me: Hey.
Elizabeth: Hey. What are you doing right now?
Me: Nothing. Just taking a walk in the park. What about you?
Elizabeth: In my room waiting on dinner. You can come over and eat too if you want.
Me: I'm good. You eat with your family. I'll probably stop for something on the way to Stephanie's. She's on a boat somewhere with everyone and I was just gonna watch scary movies.
Elizabeth: That sounds good. Just make sure you make it to Stephanie's house safe.
Me: I know. I will. I'm on my way right now.
Elizabeth: Okay. Text me when you get there.
Me: I will.
Elizabeth: Alright. Bye Mel.
Me: Bye Liz.

She hung up and I kept going on my way to Stephanie's house. Once I got there I used the key that Stephanie had given me a long time ago and unlocked the door. I went inside then closed and locked the door behind me. Since Stephanie was out on that cruise with everyone else I was in the house alone. I went to the kitchen and decided to make me a sandwich. When I was done I went upstairs to my room and plopped on the bed. I grabbed the remote to the t.v. and turned it on to Netflix so I could watch The Walking Dead. After awhile of me watching it intently my phone started ringing super loud which scared the shit out of me. I answered it once I seen it was Liz.

Me: Hello?
Elizabeth: Hey. Did you make it to Stephanie's?
Me: Yeah. I just got done eating a sandwich. Now I'm just watching The Walking Dead.
Elizabeth: Are you alright being there by yourself? I know it's quiet around there since everyone's out on that cruise.
Me: Liz. I'm not a baby. I can handle it being quiet and I can handle being here on my own.
Elizabeth: Alright fine. I'll stop worrying. I just called to make sure you were alright.
Me: I am. I'll be here watching TWD and I promise I'm not going back outside.
Elizabeth: Good. See you tomorrow?
Me: Yeah.
Elizabeth: Alright. Byeeee.
Me: Byeeee.

She hung up and I smiled at my phone slightly then continued watching tv.

+Lil Peep's Pov+
+Small Time Skip+

Stephanie was so drunk and she was acting so crazy. I'd never even actually seen her the way she was now. I had to take her off the deck and to the room that was inside.

"Babe! Stop trying to take my shirt off please!" "Hey! Don't whisper yell at me. You know what I want..and I want it now." "Stephanie, you can not just keep trying to take my shirt off while we're on the boat with our friends. With Haidyn even."

I sat on the couch and she fell right into my lap afterwards. She tried kissing me but I put my finger on her lips.

"No. Not until you promise to stop trying to take my shirt off." "I'm not promising anything."

She tried kissing me again and I stopped her again.

"What? You don't wanna kiss me? Am I too...drunk for you?"

She stood up but almost fell and of course I caught her. She started laughing and I sat her on the couch. She started laughing again as she looked around.

"Gus doesn't wanna kiss me because I'm too fucking drunk!"

She waved her arms in the air and continued laughing. I looked down at her and just waited for her to stand back up. Once she stopped laughing she stood back up but was moving back and forth.

"Fine. Don't fucking kiss me then. I didn't know being 'drunk' would make you feel turned off by me."

I sat her back on the couch and now felt kind of bad.

"Don't say that. I just don't wanna make it awkward for our friends." "Whatever."

She closed her eyes and I sat next to her.

"Stephanie-."

She put her finger to my lips and shushed me.

"Just be quiet."

I looked up towards the ceiling and sighed as she put her hand back down.

"Stephanie stop being like that." "Like what? Pissed, because my own fucking husband won't kiss me just because I'm a little tipsy?" "A little?" "See..you're the worst husband ever." "Hey, watch it." "I mean it. Any other guy would take me. Friends around or not." "Well I'm not just any other guy am I?" "I guess not."

I looked down at her intently then just went back on the deck with everyone else.