💙Chapter Nine💙

+Bexey's Pov+

"Slow down you two! One at a time! If you want me to know the story clearly you have to explain one...at a time. Breathe."

They both breathed in and out a couple times then I nodded.

Elizabeth said,"They tried to take us. W-We didn't even recognize them."

Melanie sat up and said,"We were coming from eating out at some diner. We started walking back to Liz's house but then someone started messing with us. We split up and ran but then my phone started dying. I didn't know where Liz had gone. Then I ran into someone and he tried to take me. I-I..beat him up and ran again then I ran into Liz and we came here."

"You know what time it is right?" "We know. We're sorry Bexey...we didn't mean to wake you...we just-." "Stop. I'm just glad you guys are safe. You two get upstairs and get some rest." "Thank you Bexey. And please don't tell Stephanie. Please. Or then she'll be super worried." "I'll think about it."

They went upstairs and I sighed as I sat back on the couch.

+Melanie's Pov+

I came to knock on Liz's door because I couldn't sleep. She said I could come in so I did. I closed the door behind me and seen Liz just sitting on the bed. Staring at the cover.

"Are you okay?" "I guess so.."

I sat on the bed with her and sighed.

"You couldn't sleep either?" "No.."

I looked at her and she still stared at the cover.

"Liz...did something else happen while we were split up?"

She didn't say anything but started playing with her fingers.

"If something did, you know you can tell me."

She looked at me and back down at the cover.

"He was so rough Melanie. For a second I couldn't move, I couldn't see..I couldn't...I couldn't feel.." "I'm so sorry Elizabeth. I didn't know all that was gonna happen. I didn't want to split up. I-." "I know. None of that was your fault Melanie. I was just scared I was gonna be back at some place like I was before Stephanie found me. That scary place. That place that made me wanna kill myself every single day and still sticks with me everyday of my life. I was scared we'd both be there. I never want you to have to go through what I went through." "I'm sorry Liz.."

We wrapped our arms around each other and just sat in a peaceful silence. After awhile I let go and Liz yawned which made me yawn, too.

Elizabeth then said,"Let's get some sleep. There's gonna be a lot we have to explain to Stephanie when she gets back." "You think Bexey's gonna tell?" "I know he's gonna tell."

We both started giggling then when it died down we both said goodnight and fell asleep.

+Stephanie's Pov+

"Gusss. You have to be quiet or we'll wake someone up." "I'm pretty sure everyone's still dead asleep."

I unlocked the door to the house and me and Gus came in. Gus locking the door behind us.

Then when we got to the living room I seen Bexey on the couch and he looked up and said,"Hey guys."

"Oh, hey Bexey. Where's Tracy and Jamie?" "They spent the night over Jamie's house." "What are you doing awake? It's 4 in the morning." "I couldn't sleep." "Why? Is everything okay?" "Yeah..I think so." "Are you sure?" "Well..."

Gus said,"Bexey."

I looked between them and sighed.

"They are gonna be so mad at me."

Stephanie came to sit by me and said,"Who? What's going on? What happened?" "The girls..ran into some people. They said they don't know who but they scared me to death. They came knocking on the door and I let them go upstairs and rest after they explained to me at least half of what happened. They both seemed super stressed out and shook up so I didn't wanna stress them more."

Stephanie started going upstairs and I was about to follow after her but Gus stopped me.

"Don't. Once she wants to do something there's no changing her mind." "They told me not to tell because she'd be super worried." "It's better that you told. They could've been hurt if it weren't for you. And maybe we might catch us some people." "Why are you always trying to kill someone?" "It's in my nature."

He shrugged his shoulders and I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

+Stephanie's Pov+

I walked upstairs and walked into Melanie's room but, Elizabeth and Melanie were there of course. I sat down next to the bed and stared aimlessly at Melanie and Elizabeth. They looked fine but I was going to make them tell me what happened. I sighed and then went to Haidyn's room. I came in quietly then walked towards her crib. She was sleeping so soundly. I leaned down to kiss her cheek and finally went to my room. I went in my bathroom then closed and locked the door. I slid down the wall and sat on the floor. Staring straight ahead aimlessly. After awhile I heard footsteps come into my room and Gus humming something. I smiled to myself and wondered how long it would take him to realize I was locked in the bathroom. Then he came and tried to open the bathroom door but realized it was locked.

"Steph? Are you in there?" "Yeah." "Are you okay?" "Yes." "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Can you open the door then please?" "Why?" "Because, I want you to." "What if I don't want to though?" "Then I can take the door off the hinges." "What if I don't want that either though?" "Then I advise you to open the door." "Aww, do you just wanna see me?" "Maybe." "But I'm ugly." "No you're not. Don't say that." "I'm ugly. I'm so so so so so ugly." "Stop it." "Your wife is hideous." "No she is not. My wife is the most beautiful person in the entire world." "You sound sure about that." "I am. Can you please come out of there? Please." "Beg me some more then I'll think about it." "Please baby girl. Please open the door." "I'm not convinced." "Pretty pretty pretty please, with a cherry on top."

I rolled my eyes playfully then opened the door. He scooped me up in his arms bridal style and I started giggling. He looked down on me in his arms.

"Don't lock me out like that." "I'm sorry baby. I just wanted to joke a little with you." "My little jokester." "Awww, please. Tell me more Mistah J."

He chuckled and that made me smile slightly.

"I love you Stephanie." "I love you too Gus." "Lets get you to bed." "Aren't you gonna lay with me?" "Of course baby girl. I'm not going anywhere." "Well, take me to the bed then sailor."

He chuckled again and took me to lay down. When he did he helped me take my clothes off and get some pajamas on. When that was done he got out of his outfit and put some pajamas on, too. He then got into bed with me. He got his arms around me and I cuddled into his chest. Grabbing onto his shirt. When we were finally comfortable we went to sleep.