💙Chapter Fifty Four💙

+Stephanie's Pov+

We were leaving the skating ring and when we were walking to the car Melanie pulled me aside. We stopped walking and she seemed kind of nervous about something.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did you have fun? Did someone say something to you?" "No..no. Nothing bad happened I just...me and Aiden.." "You and Aiden what?..Tell me." "Me and Aiden..we kissed.."

I looked at her with a shocked face then thought about what she just said.

"And I know we just met and that we barely know each other really but she kissed me and it was amazing and I just felt like it was definitely worth it because-." "Melanie stop. I love it. If you're happy with her I say fucking go for it. And I trust her if you do so..I'm happy for you."

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. Elizabeth then came by us.

"Hey. What are you losers so happy about?"

I said excitedly,"She got her first kiss."

Elizabeth started smiling too and said,"Did you and Aiden..."

Melanie nodded then they started jumping up and down excitedly.

I said,"But Melanie, I'm serious. I'm really happy for you."

I smiled at her then me and Elizabeth both started hugging her. We then all walked to the car together.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

We were all back at home after we had dropped Elizabeth off at her house. Stephanie had went upstairs and I was wondering if she was okay. I asked Bexey if he'd watch Haidyn a little while longer and he said sure. I went upstairs to check on Stephanie and she was standing in front of the window.

"Are you okay?" "I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "I'm sure babe. I'm great."

She smiled at me then said,"I'm going to the movies with Miles tomorrow." "Stephanieee, cmon. I'm the one going on tour in a few days. Cancel on him and let me and you do something. We can go on a date together." "A date doing what?" "Well, we could do dinner then we could...we could go for a walk on the beach..maybe even a swim.."

I stood in front of her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"We could get some ice cream..we could even go to our view spot and maybe...ya know." "No. I don't know, why don't you tell me."

I pulled her closer to me and she put her arms around me while looking up at me.

"You know what I mean.." "Maybe I do. Maybe I don't." "Well, guess you'll have to see after
you cancel on Miles."

I grabbed her phone from her back pocket and handed it to her. I gave her a kiss then she smiled.

"Fine, I'll text him now."

I smiled then went downstairs to get Haidyn.

+Stephanie's Pov+

After awhile of sitting on the bed alone Gus had come back upstairs. He walked in and sat on the bed, too.

"I just put Haidyn in her crib. She had too much fun tonight." "I guess so."

I started giggling and right when he was about to say something else there was a banging sound that came from somewhere. I got up and ran downstairs where Bexey was already opening the front door. He then closed it back saying there was no one there. Melanie then yelled my name from upstairs. I ran upstairs and went to see what was wrong and when I ran inside Aiden was sitting in the corner of the room. Melanie was looking out of the window. I ran to see what she was looking at and it was some guy standing in a hood.

"Someone made it out Stephanie...that's gotta be them."

The person ran off and I looked towards Aiden.

"Aiden..I promise you..they won't hurt you again. I can keep you sa-." "No you can't. There's nothing you can fucking do. They won't ever stop."

She ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I sighed and started thinking about what I was going to do.

Melanie said,"Hey..she didn't mean it..she's just scared." "I'm sorry..I have to...I have to go."

I walked out of the room and went back to me and Gus's room. I closed the door and locked it behind me. I looked around the bedroom and wondered why I didn't get everyone when we went to get Melanie. Why didn't I get every last person? Why couldn't I do something right for a change? In the middle of my mind racing there was knocking at my bedroom door. Then I heard Bexey's voice.

"Stephanie, please unlock the door." "No. Go away." "I'm not going anywhere. I swear that we'll get through this. We'll keep Aiden and Melanie safe." "Why couldn't I do it right the first fucking time Bexey?! Why was I so stupid that I didn't check?!" "None of us did. Open the door." "Bexey leave me alone." "I can't do that Stephanie. Come downstairs with us and we can talk about what we're going to do." "No..no..I'm done planning. I'm so fucking done. This is my fault and I'm gonna deal with it on my own." "Stephanie, no, you're not doing anything by yourself. Do you hear me?"

I went towards the window in the room and he bust through the door. He grabbed me before I could try climbing down. He kept a hold of me and I kept trying to get out of his grip.

"Bexey, let me go." "No. I'm not letting you go." "Yes. I'm doing this by myself." "No you're not. And I'm not letting you go until you stop fighting to go do something stupid."

I finally got out of his grip and he grabbed me again. This time he tackled me to the floor and held me down.

"Gus!! Get up here!!"

Gus came running up the stairs then came in the room.

"She's trying to deal with this on her own. Help me."

Gus started helping him and I kept trying to get up. After awhile of tussling around I gave up.

Gus said,"Are you done now?" "No. Why won't you guys just let me deal with this, this is my mistake. This is all my fault that I can't keep our fucking family safe. It's my fault that we're always fighting against something." "You can't keep blaming yourself Stephanie! You can't! How can it possibly be your fault that people are trying to kill us?! It can't be! You're not asking them to do it! They just are! Now let's go downstairs right now and figure out what our plan is going to be. Together. As a family."

Bexey looked at me and I sighed.

"I don't want anyone in this."

Bexey said,"Too bad. There's no option."

I looked between them and they both grabbed an arm and pulled me up after they stood up. We then all went back downstairs to talk the plan over.