💜Chapter Fifty Five💜

+Stephanie's Pov+

Emery said,"Okay so, what are we gonna do?"

Emily said,"I say we go to the source. Get one of their people and get the location to where that source is. Then we go there and end this shit."

Bexey said,"I agree. But we can't just go in not knowing what they have."

Jamie said,"Well, we can't start things at the club because we did that last time."

Emery said,"I'm assuming they were watching us at the skating ring so, maybe we could do that. Some kind of family outing."

Jamie said,"Yeah. Then one of us could walk off, alone, and see who shows up."

Goth said,"I'm not comfortable with that. None of you need to be anywhere alone with these creeps going around."

Emery said,"We don't have to be alone for long. One of you will follow behind and you'll be there if something pops off."

Emily said,"I'll walk off."

I said,"No. I will."

Everyone looked towards me.

I said,"I will be the one to walk off."

Emery said,"Why?.." "Because. This is my fault that we're still in this shit in the first place. I don't want any of you too involved in any part of this plan." "Stephanie. You're not doing this alone. This is what we're here for. We are all doing this and we're ending it together." "What if someone gets hurt?" "What if you do?" "I don't care about me."

Jamie said,"Emery's right though. You never seem to care about yourself. And like she said, you're not doing this alone. You're just not."

Bexey said,"And it's not your fault Stephanie. None of us checked to make sure last time. The building was on fire when we were done. We all thought they were gone for good."

I said,"What about your tour?"

Gus said,"We don't care about that. The thing right now is to finish this. I don't feel comfortable going anywhere knowing that here you and Haidyn are unsafe. Now get rid of the attitude and lets finish this plan."

I sighed and shook my head. I walked out of the house and went out to the pool. After awhile of standing out there alone Emery came outside. She stood behind me and didn't say anything at first. Then she finally spoke up.

"Stephanie...I know that you don't want anyone to get hurt and you're worried somethings going to go wrong. I also know that you think this situation's your fault. But..it's not. None of what you're thinking is true at all. We're here for you and we love you. We just wanna help." "I just don't want any of you to be apart of this anymore. I want you guys to be happy in your own spaces like how it's been. This is my bullshit." "This isn't just your bullshit. And even if it is, yours is ours. That's what family is." "I don't have a family. My family is dead Emery." "No. We're right fucking here. Ever since I've been here..I've felt more at home than anywhere fucking else. I feel wanted here. I feel like people love me now. And I will not sit here and listen to you say that we're not your family. Because we are. It's not by blood but it's by experience and how much you and everyone else has shown me that I fucking belong somewhere."

I looked at her and then Gus came outside. Emery walked back into the house so me and him could talk.

"Stephanie..I love you..you know that right?" "I know that." "Then can you just let us help you. Please." "Why can't anyone see this shit from my side? Why can't anyone understand that I just want-." "I know. I know what you want. You want to put yourself in danger to keep everyone else from involving themselves. But that's just not gonna work."

I sighed and said,"Why not? I know I can do this. Alone. Without anyone else." "Baby. I know you can do it but that's not the point. The point is that we care about you."

I turned around towards the pool and crossed my arms.

"I just want everyone to be safe...I can't keep running you guys ragged into situations like this...I just want this shit over so things can be normal."

Gus came to wrap his arms around me. I turned back around towards his chest and sighed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he held me by my head and my back.

"Stephanie....I promise we'll all be okay. It'll all be fine. But, you're gonna have to trust us." "I do. I do trust you guys."

He was brushing through my hair and I started to calm down.

"Good. Now lets go back inside and talk. And remember that we're involving everyone."

I pulled back from him and he put both hands on my face. He leaned in to kiss me then put his hand under my chin.

"Promise you'll involve everyone." "Fine..but I won't like it." "I know. Mrs.Stubborn."

I smiled a little bit then grabbed his wrist and kissed his hand.

"Lets go back in the house." "Okay."

He ruffled my hair then we walked back into the house together.