💜Chapter Fifteen💜

+Stephanie's Pov+

I was eating my cereal but noticed Emily was playing with hers.

"Hey, Em. You okay?"

She set her spoon down and looked up at me half smiling.

"Yeah. I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "Mhm. I'm just a little tired is all." "Hey. If there's something on your mind you can talk to me."

She looked at me and stood up.

"Come out to the pool with me?"

I nodded and grabbed my bowl of cereal. We went out by the pool and I closed the door behind us before I sat down in a pool chair. I turned towards Emily and waited on her to talk.

"I...I have this ex boyfriend....and..I just...he's done so much to me..." "Is that how you met Bex?"

She nodded and tears started falling down her face.

"I ran right into the street....Bexey literally threw himself in front of the car I was about to get hit by...he did it so easily and so quickly..."

I looked at her with a sad smile and she put her hand over her mouth. Once she removed it she looked up towards the sky.

"When we were laying there on the ground after we landed I knew...I knew that he was the one I'd been looking for ever since I met Richard....Richard beat on me everyday and it was even worse on his bad days. I used to be so scared that he was the last person I'd see before I died so.....I jumped in front of that car.."

She started crying harder and I immediately sat next to her so she could cry on my shoulder.

"Bexey saved me but I'm so scared being with him's not gonna last.."

She continued to cry and I rubbed her hair.

"Emily. Listen to me and listen very carefully. I can make all this hurt go away. But, only if you want me to."

She looked at me and she hesitated for a second. Finally she nodded.

"Yes. Yes I want him gone. I want Bexey and I won't be able to be happy if he's still around." "Okay. Okay. Everything will be fine. I promise." "You promise you can have him gone for good?" "I promise."

I continued rubbing her hair and she just kept her head on my shoulder. After awhile I had told her to go to Bexey and went to the kitchen to put my bowl down. Gus was at the table making a bowl of cereal and he looked up at me once I entered the kitchen. He also had Haidyn strapped to his chest.

"Hey baby. Where were you this morning?" "Nowhere. I see you have our little princess."

I came towards him and bent down to Haidyn's level. I started kissing her cheeks which only made her giggle. I then got on my tip toes and kissed Gus.

"I can make her a bottle while you eat your cereal." "Thank you Stephanie." "You're welcome."

I started making Haidyn a bottle and once I was done I handed it to Gus. He started feeding Haidyn while eating his cereal at the same time. I sat next to him and put my hand on his neck to make him look at me. I kissed him and he of course kissed me back. I then let him finish his cereal and fed Haidyn while I went upstairs to sneak a call to Boosie in private. I then pulled out my phone and went upstairs in my room. I closed the door behind me and dialed his number. He answered on the third ring.

Boosie: Hey. What's up?
Me: B. We've got a problem.
Boosie: What? What happened?
Me: A friend of mine wants someone gone. Can you help me please?
Boosie: Of course, when are we doing this?
Me: I don't know. But when I do I'll update you.
Boosie: Just tell me when you're ready.
Me: Okay. Thanks B. Call you later.
Boosie: Alright.

I hung up and sighed as I threw my phone on the bed. I looked forward and Gus came walking into the room.

"Babe? Be honest with me. Why is everyone acting so weird? Even you're acting weird." "I'm not acting weird." "Yes you are. Tell me what's going on."

I sighed and started biting my lip.

"Whatever's bothering you, you know you can tell me." "Emily wants her ex gone and I promised her I'd get it done but...I don't think that's what she really wants. I know she just wants to be with Bexey with no interruptions." "We can torture him then and make sure he doesn't wanna come around her anymore." "Maybe."

Gus sat next to me and sighed.

"It's up to you baby. Whatever you wanna do I'm with you." "I know."

I smiled a little when I thought about Bexey and Emily.

"Ya know, if I didn't know any better I'd say your best friend's in love." "I think you'd be right." "He came downstairs last night and said he was getting milk and cookies for Emily."

Gus chuckled and I giggled.

He then said,"If he thinks she's right for him then I hope he keeps her." "Same." "Would you ever dye your hair orange?" "Maybe. But I'll be scared that I look weird." "You look good all the time. But..for me, could you dye your hair red?" "What kind of red?" "Devil red." "Okay. I'll see what I can do sweetface."

He smiled slightly then kissed my forehead. After awhile Bexey popped his head in the door.

"Hey, you guys wanna come out for ice cream?"

I smiled and Gus said,"Yeah. Here we come." "Okay."

So we both got up and went downstairs.