💙Chapter Twenty Four💙

+Emily's Pov+

"Ready or not here I come!!"

I started looking around for possible places everyone could be. I heard a stick break somewhere behind me which made me turn around.

"I hear you."

I walked towards the sound and then jumped behind a tree thinking someone would be there. I kept looking but still found no one.

"Guys! This shit is really hard and I'm high as shit!"

I heard giggling then rustling. I smiled and followed the sound.

"Come out come out where ever you are!"

I then ended up tripping over a stick that was stuck in the ground and I went sliding down a small hill.

"Fuck! This was my favorite fucking tee!"

I got back up and dusted myself off when I heard another breaking of a stick somewhere around me. I quickly looked around and tried seeing if I could spot anyone. Then strong arms wrapped around me and I automatically started fighting.

"Bexey!!! Help!!!!" "Babe stop fighting! It is me!"

He let me down and I put my hand to my head.

"Why the fuck would you scare me like that while we're in the woods?!" "I just thought it'd be funny. I didn't know you'd freak out."

I pushed him and he started laughing.

"Cmon and help me find everyone else." "Wait, I have to help you now?" "Mhm." "What's in it for me?" "I don't know."

I came towards him then kissed him with tongue. Once I pulled back I smiled innocently.

"It's all up to you." "Fine. I'll help you find them."

I smiled then grabbed Bexey's hand and we went to find everyone else.

+Yunggoth's Pov+

I didn't know who was still in the game but I was hiding behind this humongous tree and I was being as quiet as I could. I stayed down behind the tree completely still just waiting on someone to find me.

After awhile I heard footsteps on the other side of the tree. I closed my eyes hoping the person wouldn't come around it. I knew if I tried moving they'd hear me too so I didn't. Then the person jumped behind the tree and it was Emery. But when I came from behind the tree I seen Tracy, Bexey, Jamie, Emily, and Gus.

"Y'all all were caught too?"

They all said yeah and I sighed.

"Fuck."

Gus said,"We gotta find Stephanie."

Emily said,"She's good at this game."

Emery said,"I know right. This is like, her second time being found last." 

Jamie said,"One time me and Stephanie played hide and seek and she was literally in the car in the backseat the whole time on her phone and I walked past it like 3 times."

I started to hear a rustle coming from somewhere then some leaves fell on me. I looked up and seen Stephanie sitting in the tree above us on her phone. Chilling on a branch casually.

I looked back down at Gus and smiled.

"I found Stephanie guys."

Jamie said,"Where? I don't see her."

I pointed my finger upwards and they all looked up.

Jamie said,"Well I'll be."

Emery said,"How'd she even get up there?"