💛Chapter Thirteen💛

+Lil Peep's Pov+

We were getting in the car and I started looking at Stephanie while she was putting the blanket in. Once she was done she looked around to see if we were forgetting anything then she looked at me.

"What?" "Nothing." "What is it? Tell me." "Nothing."

She sighed but then smiled.

"Get in the car."

She got in the backseat and I got in the front.

"Why are you back there?" "Because maybe I don't want us up there."

I looked back at her and she smirked then started doing the 'come here' motion with her finger. I climbed in the backseat and she turned on the car to play some music. She made sure all the windows were rolled up and she locked the doors. She then started kissing me. Her hand was holding my chin and she started adding tongue. I then stopped her.

"Wait. What if somebody sees us?" "That's okay." "I don't want anybody to see you. At least let's park somewhere more private." "Fine."

I got back in the front seat and drove to a more secluded spot. When I finally found one where no cars were and our car was ducked off, I parked and got back in the backseat. Leaving the car on so the music could keep playing.

"Now you can do whatever you want." "Wait." "What?" "Nothing. Nevermind."

She started kissing me and somehow got her shorts off in the process. I undid my pants and pulled my underwear down. She slid onto me slowly. Moaning slightly as she did. She started grinding on me and I laid back. She then started going faster and it felt so good.

"Fuck."

She grabbed my hands and put them on her waist.

"You're so wet." "Only for you."

I pulled her back into me and started to move with her. I then put my fingers on her clit and started to rub. She leaned her head on my shoulder and grabbed onto my neck with her hand.

"F-Faster."

I did what she said and she started to tilt her head up towards the car roof and moan.

"Oh my God I'm gonna cum." "Cum for me baby."

I sped up even more and she just moaned louder. Finally she started to shake and tried to make me stop but I kept going.

"S-Stop." "Not until I'm ready to." "Ahhhh. Fuck Gus."

I kept going at her and she only could grab onto me. She then cummed twice and I stopped for a second.

"F-Fuck."

I rubbed her slightly and she shuddered. I entered her again and she only grabbed onto me like before. I made her kiss me and while she was kissing me I started to rub on her chest. She started to move on me and ended up finding her g spot. She started hitting it more as she moved against me. I started to bite at her neck and she grabbed at my arm while moaning.

"Ugh, daddy cum for me. Please cum for me."

I started going faster with her and finally pulled out then cummed.

"Oh my God...fuck."

Stephanie climbed off me and sat next to me. I then started getting back dressed so I could drive. Once I was dressed I got back in the front seat and sighed.

"You okay Stephanie?" "Mhm. I'm just hungry again now. And tired." "We'll go get something to eat and bring the rest of the food back that we bought from the store, to the house." "Okay." "Where do you wanna go?" "McDonald's is fine." "Okay."

So I rolled down the windows and started to drive.

+Stephanie's Pov+

We got back home and Gus carried me inside.

"Babe, the food." "It's okay. I'll come back for the food."

He sat me on the couch next to Goth and Jamie greeted me.

"Hey." "Hey J. Where'd you guys go this morning?" "Nowhere. Just out so Haidyn could see some stuff. And, check this out. Goth picked these up for her."

Jamie picked up Haidyn from playing with her toys and brought her over to me. She sat with her in her lap then looked at me.

"Close your eyes." "Okay?"

I closed my eyes and waited on Jamie to say I could open them again. When she did, I opened them only to see Haidyn in the cutest baby pair of sunglasses I've ever seen in my life.

"Oh my God." "I know right." "Oh my God. Goth. She looks like a little rockstar because of you."

Goth smiled at her and I smiled at her too. I went to go wash my hands then came back and grabbed Haidyn from Jamie.

"Hey mommas baby. I see Goth got you the new shades."

She smiled at me and tried to grab at my hair which only made me smile. She was the cutest thing to ever live. Her fat, rosy cheeks. Her black hair that was growing everyday. Her eyes that looked so much like mine. Her cute button nose. Her very, very, very small figure. She was just the cutest in every way possible. I started tickling her stomach a little which only made her do her little baby laugh and made me smile. Once Gus had put the food down and washed his hands, he came and seen Haidyn's sunglasses.

"Oh. My. God." "I know right. Goth bought them."

Goth smiled again and Gus sat next to him to say,"Those are really cute and I just wanna thank you for being the bestest friend ever."

He then laid his head on Goth's shoulder and Goth pat his head.

"All the best for you Gus."

Gus smiled and I smiled at them. Jamie started taking pictures of me with Haidyn in her sunglasses. Then Gus hopped in the pictures and started taking them with us.

I smiled and said,"Hey, Goth. Come get in these."

He did and then we were all taking pictures. After awhile Bexey came from upstairs with Emily and they seen what we were doing.

I smiled at them and waved them over. They came over and started taking pictures too. Soon Tracy had come downstairs and Jamie had grabbed her selfie stick from her purse so we could just start taking full blown pictures with all of us in it. Through all the pictures I just kept smiling and laughing at them trying to take pictures and Haidyn was in her own little world. Once we stopped taking pictures I sat in the kitchen with Haidyn.

"You want a fry Haidyn?"

She just looked at me which made me laugh a little. I grabbed a couple fries and ate them then started making Haidyn a bottle of milk. Once it was made I sat at the table and fed it to her. As she was eating, everyone came into the kitchen to get to their McDonald's. Once they all had what they needed they went to watch a movie in the living room. Gus came and sat next to me at the table.

"Wanna go watch the movie with them?" "Sure. We can. I was just gonna finish feeding her first." "Okay. I'll wait in here with you until she's done. When she is I'll take her and you can bring your food in the living room." "Okay."

He started eating his food and he was only making me want mine. Once Haidyn stopped drinking, I put the bottle down and wiped her mouth. After that I sat her up and pat her back to make sure she didn't have to burp. She burped once then Gus took her. He threw his trash away then went into the living room. I grabbed my food and took it into the living room. I sat on the floor and started to eat.

As I was eating I looked around a bit. Emily was in Bexey's lap on one end of the couch. Goth was in the chair. Gus had sat on the other end of the couch. I smiled to myself then continued eating my food. When I was done I went and threw my trash away in the kitchen. After that I went and sat in Gus's lap. He started to play in my hair which automatically made me start to feel tired. And before I knew it I was asleep.