💚Chapter Seventy Seven💚

+Stephanie's Pov+

Me, Elizabeth, Emily, Haidyn, and Jack were out at the mall finding new stuff to get for ourselves. Jack was grabbing mostly toys but I was getting him clothes along the way so he'd still have new things to wear. While I was looking at t shirts Gus was calling me. I answered on the third ring and smiled. Until I realized I had to act sad.

Gus: Hey baby.
Me: Hey. What are you up to?
Gus: Nothing. I just wanted to see what you were doin. I've been tryin to get some sleep but I haven't been able to.
Me: Awe..I'm sorry..
Gus: I'm gonna try again but I don't know if it'll work.
Me: Are the shows tiring you out?
Gus: I don't think so. I'm usually excited while I'm on stage because I love singin my songs so I don't know what has me tired.
Me: Well, what can I do to help?
Gus: I don't know..I'm happy to hear your voice though.
Me: Facetime me, I wanna see you.

So he facetimed me and we were now looking at each other. I showed him me and Haidyn laying on my chest in her baby carrier.

"She's so little. I miss her." "She misses you too."

I put the camera closer to where he could see her face. She stared at the camera and I smiled.

"Say hi to dada."

Gus kissed the screen and I lifted the camera back up towards me.

"What are y'all doing?" "Walking around the store. I was trying to get Liz and Jack some more stuff." "Oh."

When I was about to say something else Bexey jumped into the screen.

"Hey Stephanie!"

I laughed and said,"Hey Bexey."

"Where's my love?" "I think she's over by the dresses." "Take me to her." "Okay. Hang on."

I looked around the store trying to see her head and sure enough she was looking at dresses. I went over to her and showed her my screen.

Bexey said,"Hey love. I miss you."

Emily said,"Hey babe. I miss you, too." "I miss you more." "You need to make sure you call me later then." "I will, I promise." "Okay. I love you." "I love you, too. And bye Stephanie!"

I turned the phone towards me again and smiled at Gus. He smiled back at me but it seemed a little tired.

"You make sure you get some rest okay? And make sure you're eating and drinking your water. Also make sure you're careful." "I will." "Promise me then." "I promise I will do all of those things." "Good. And make sure you call me at some point again today." "I will. I love you." "I love you, too." "Bye." "Bye."

I blew kisses at him and he blew some back then we got off the phone. I looked to Emily and she sighed.

"I wanted to tell him." "I know. But we can't yet." "I know."

As we continued to shop Emily said,"Hey, Stephanie?" "Yeah?" "What would you think if I said I wanted to propose to Bexey instead?..Like..what if I don't wait for him to ask me. I just propose to him when we see them." "Did you wanna have a party with it or did you want to be intimate with just you guys?" "I think a party because I wanna ask him in front of everyone." "Yeah. I think that sounds awesome. We can stop by the jewelry store on our way out." "Okay..do you really think it's a good idea?.." "Hell yeah. Show the guys how it's done."

She laughed and I laughed with her.

"Would you help me find something to wear for when I propose?" "Of course. We'll go find it now." "Okay."

We then walked off and went to find Emily an outfit for her proposal.

+Bexey's Pov+

"Did something seem off about the girls just now?"

Gus said,"Nah. Not that I seen, why? Did you notice something?" "I don't know. Maybe I didn't. I'm worried about Emily though." "Don't be. She's with Stephanie and on top of that Emily can handle herself." "Yeah. You're right. I just wish they could've came, too." "Well, why are you worried about her?" "Just because I'm not there. I'm scared because we're not around anymore and that something could happen while we're away." "I'd be a hypocrite to tell you not to think that way because I think that too but, they'll be fine. If we keep telling ourselves that, after awhile we'll be able to believe it." "Yeah." "Lets smoke, so we can calm our nerves." "Good idea."

So Gus started rolling up and I kept thinking about Emily.

+Stephanie's Pov+

I was sitting at the kitchen table smoking a blunt and playing with my fingers. After awhile Emily had came into the kitchen, too. She sat down and asked to smoke with me. I passed her the blunt after I took one more puff.

I then said,"Hey..do you think going to see everyone is a good idea?" "What do you mean?" "I don't know like..do you think they won't wanna see us?" "I don't know..I've been kinda thinking the same thing though.." "So..what do you wanna do then?" "I think we should still go. But we'll just give it some time first. We won't rush it. We'll give Gus and Bexey some time then surprise them like we originally planned. We sound sad on the phone when they call and FaceTime and keep things super lowkey."

She passed the blunt back to me and I started smoking it.

"Yeah..that sounds good. I'm sorry if I sound crazy or whatever. I just don't wanna go and then Gus feels like I'm hovering him." "I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel the same way with Bexey. And I feel like maybe he could just find something better." "Well..we're gonna go but we should give it some time first." "Yeah totally. But anyways, I'm hungry." "Me too." "What do you want?" "I don't know. I was hoping you'd have an idea so I could just go along with it." "I could order pizza." "Okay. That's fine with me. I'd also be okay with you cooking, just throwing that out there."

I laughed and she laughed with me.

I then said,"I'll cook if you want me to. What do you want me to cook?" "I don't know. Surprise me."

I smiled then got up.

"You have to get out of the kitchen so you don't see what it is yet." "Fine. As long you promise that I can get a taste test before it's ready." "Ugh. You drive such a hard bargain but alas, I have to just to say yes." "Yes!"

I laughed as she went into the living room and then started figuring out what I was going to cook.