❤️Chapter Forty Six❤️

+Aiden's Pov+

Me and Melanie were in her room talking. We decided we'd order some pizza so we were waiting on Stephanie to text Melanie that it was here. We were laying side to side on her bed but we were both laying the opposite way.

"So, you never told me how you ended up at that place." "Well..I ended up there because I was into it with my family. Things were going terrible and I couldn't stay there anymore. Constant arguing and physical fighting, verbal abuse..my dad tried to put his hands on me sexually but that's where I lost it. I ran after that and I kept running. My mom never believed a word I said over my fathers so I had to go. I left and I was outside for a couple days..nowhere to go, nowhere to run to.." "And then?.." "And then...I ran into a man..the same man who had us tied up in the chairs..he took me away from everything..he brought me to that place and treated it like it was my home..he fed me occasionally and was less mean...but, overtime I was just his prisoner...every time I tried escaping I failed and I was punished....branded..beaten..stabbed..verbally abused..whipped..anything that hurt pretty much but never anything to kill me..."

Melanie did nothing but listen to me and it actually felt good to finally say everything out loud.

"I lost all hope in ever getting out of there and everything was already over for me...I never had a family..I wasn't loved by anyone..there was no one looking for me..then you came along..." "Then I came along and..." "And I finally found what I was looking for.." "Which was?.." "Hope...you were the one who finally set me free.."

She looked at me and looked sadly happy.

"There's no need to be sad.." "But why not?.." "Because I am no longer their prisoner..I can finally be free because of you and your family.." "I did everything I did that day because I seen someone in danger and I seen someone who needed help. I knew I couldn't die there because I had already come from a stupid life where everything I did and everything I was..was never enough..I didn't want you to feel pain anymore..so I knew at the end of the day I was getting us both out..and I'm glad I did.." "Well, I'm glad that I came along.."

I smiled slightly then her phone made a noise. She checked it and got up.

"The pizza's here so, I'll be right back.." "Okay.."

She walked out of the room and I sighed to myself. I knew she felt bad for me but, I didn't want her to. Or I hoped that I wasn't too broken for her..

+Melanie's Pov+

I had went downstairs to get the pizza for me and Aiden but I was stopped by Gus before I went back upstairs.

"Hey, you okay?" "I'm okay..I just..." "Do you wanna talk about it out by the pool?"

I looked at him hesitantly then we both walked outside after I set the pizza back down. We sat on some pool chairs and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" "Aiden.." "In a good way or bad way?" "I'm not sure..like, I definitely feel good around her but...is it wrong to like her and we just met?...and we only met because she was kept prisoner some where...and because she's a girl...." "Hey, you can like whoever you wanna like and love whoever you wanna love. You don't have to shy away from it either. If she comes from a rough past then that's all the more reason to show her love. Show her the bright side of things. Show her the good things about living. She's free now and it's because you were so brave when you were in there on your own. And basically, I support you. In anything you do. So, if you like her I say go for it. Get to know her. Treat her right. And just be yourself because no one can be a better you than you."

I smiled at him with small tears in my eyes.

"Thank you Gus." "Any time. And.."

He helped he wipe my tears away and I smiled more.

"I love you like one of my own and I will still love you even if you date a girl."

I looked towards him.

"Do you really think she'd go for me?" "Of course she would. Just give it time but also enjoy everything."

I smiled again and he smiled back at me then stood up.

"Now go do your thing." "Doing my thing I shall."

We both started laughing and I went back into the house.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

I stayed outside for a second after the conversation I had with Melanie. I hoped I had said the right things. She seemed really sad at first when we were talking and I felt like I had to make her happy again. After awhile Stephanie had came outside and sat in the pool chair next to mines.

"Hey you." "Wassup." "I seen you out here talking to Melanie. Is everything okay?" "Mhm. Everything's okay." "Good. The new dog is so fucking cute. We all decided on Sadie for her name." "Nice." "Yeah."

She looked down to the ground and put some hair behind her ear.

"You okay baby?" "I'm okay." "Are you sure?" "I'm sure..just kinda sad Aiden wasn't having a good time I guess.." "She needs a little time babygirl. She probably just isn't ready for a girls day right now. We don't know what she's been through but I'm sure she's grateful for everything so far." "Yeah..you're right." "If it's worth anything, I love you." "I love you, too." "Are you inna mood to drink?" "Sure. And to smoke." "Okay cmon."

I got up and held my hand out to her. She stood up and grabbed it then we went inside the house together.