💜Chapter Ten💜

+Stephanie's Pov+

I woke up to the sunlight being in my eyes. I lifted my hand up then sat up in bed. I then realized I was in bed alone. I stretched and went to the bathroom. As I got ready for the day I hummed random songs to myself. When I was done picking out my outfit for the day which consisted of black skinnies and one of Gus's tees with a nice old pair of high top converses, I got dressed and went downstairs. It was completely silent and nobody was there. I started looking around but nobody was there. Not even Haidyn.

"Guys! Where are you?!"

I looked around again and still couldn't find anyone. I called Gus but, he didn't pick up. I started pacing then I stopped and looked at my phone again.

"Where the hell are you guys?"

I went to sit on the couch and I stared at the blank tv screen. I finally got back up and went to my room. I tried calling Gus again as I sat on my bed but he still wasn't answering.

"Fuck."

I finally just grabbed my keys and left out.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

"Awww, who's daddy's baby girl?"

I started tickling Haidyn's stomach and she started doing her baby laugh. Her baby laugh was so pure and precious. I could hear it all day.

"Hey, Gus?" "What's up J?" "Nothing. I was just thinking that you should call Stephanie just to make sure she knows Haidyn's fine." "She'll be fine J."

I started playing with Haidyn again and Jamie crossed her arms at me.

"What?" Call her." "Alright, fine."

I pulled out my phone and dialed Stephanie. She ended up not answering for me. I tried her again and she still didn't answer. Just to be sure I called her one more time and she still didn't answer.

"She's not answering for me. I tried her 3 times." "I'll try."

Jamie tried and she still didn't answer.

Jamie then said,"Hey, Bex? Could you come here for a second?"

Bexey came over and gave Jamie a confused look.

"Call Stephanie." "Why?" "Just do it please."

So Bexey did it and put it on speaker so me and Jamie could hear. She still didn't answer.

Jamie said,"Fuck. Where could she be?"

I texted her and sighed. Hoping she would text me back. After awhile we all went back home. The reason we were out in the first place being to treat Melanie and Elizabeth to something nice since they were so stressed out the night before. But, when we got home I just prayed and hoped my wife was okay.

+Stephanie's Pov+

I had my phone off and was just walking down the street obliviously. Just looking around and hearing my surroundings peacefully. I wanted no distraction at all. When I stopped walking I stopped in front of a cute little record store. I looked up at the sign then went in. When I did I just looked around aimlessly. Going through old hits and checking out the CDs. When I was done just checking things out I left the store. I started walking again but then decided it was time for me to go home.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

While I was sitting on the couch thinking of where Stephanie could've gone I only worried more. I could feel my heart beating a little faster and my mind racing with thoughts. I was even more worried because she didn't answer the phone for any of us.

Bexey said,"Guys, maybe she just went for a walk or something." "I know Bexey but I'm just worried. I have this jittery feeling every time she's gone. I just think of all the worst scenarios."

Before Bexey could say anything we heard the front door open from the kitchen. I went to check and see who it was and sure enough it was Stephanie.

I smiled to myself and finally threw my arms around her.

"Ugh, baby where were you? We all called you and you didn't answer. Are you okay?" "Mhm. I'm fine."

She wrapped her arms back around me. It felt tighter than usual though.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay? You tell me if you're not." "Can we go upstairs?" "Of course. Just let me tell them. I'll be up in a minute." "Okay."

I kissed her forehead then she went upstairs. I told them in the kitchen where I was going and to watch Haidyn. After that, I went upstairs to me and Stephanie's room. I closed the door behind me then sat on the bed with her.

"Okay. I'm listening." "You know I love you right?" "Yes. I know that." "You know I'd do anything for you right?" "Yes." "You promise you don't love anyone else how you love me?" "I promise baby girl. It's just you." "You seem sure of these things." "Because I really am sure of them."

She sighed and fell back on the bed.

"Where'd you go?" "I found this cute little record store and I sat in a park, took a small walk. I was just trying to calm myself or something I guess." "Are you okay?" "Yeah. I'm fine." "How about we go out tonight with our friends. We can do anything you want." "No. If we go out I want it to be a group decision." "Okay."

I pulled out my phone and started texting me and the guys group chat.

+Stephanie's Pov+

We were on our way to a club and I was checking the way my lips looked.

"Hey, Emily? Could I use your lipstick? I need a little more." "Sure."

She handed hers to me and then my phone dinged in my purse. I pulled it out to check the message as I put the mirror I was looking in down. It was Gus. I looked at him in the front passenger seat then opened the message.

Babes😷💋🖤: I can't wait to fuck that lipstick up😫
Steph🖤🔪🥰: stopppp😋
Babes😷💋🖤: jk , but you look really pretty tonight
Steph🖤🔪🥰: did you notice anything else besides me looking pretty?
Babes😷💋🖤: the heels are new, the dress I've seen but never seen you wear, that hairstyle is really rare when you wear it because you hate when your hair gets in your face, you put on a black dress because you wanna be cute but not seen, the perfume you're wearing is Poison Girl Dior, tell me if I've missed smth
Steph🖤🔪🥰: nope...how do you know all that?
Babes😷💋🖤: because I think I know my wife by now and I noticed you put a little glitter on your skin, too
Babes:😷💋🖤: you just wanted a little glow
Steph🖤🔪🥰: okay know-it-all🙄
Babes😷💋🖤: 😊😊

I looked up and looked at Gus who was just looking innocently out the window. I then looked out the window and focused on the stuff outside.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

Once we got to the club we got out the car and went in. I was staring at Stephanie as she walked with Jamie and I started thinking about how our night was going to go.