💙Chapter Twenty Nine💙

+Stephanie's Pov+

"Baby." "Hm?"

Gus looked up from his computer and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I want a magnum." "Why?" "Because I want one. I'm in the mood for one." "What do you plan on doing with a condom Stephanie? I'm really confused right now." "I'm not talking about a condom dingus. I mean one of those ice cream bars with the chocolate covering." "Ohhhhh. Well be more specific next time baby girl. I was confused."

I started giggling and he set his computer on the bed once he got up. He put some shoes on and then came over to me. He leaned down and kissed me on the head.

"I'll be back with your condoms baby." "Gus, if you bring back condoms and not my ice cream bars, that's no sex for a month." "A month?!" "A month." "Ughhhhhh. Fine." "Thank you." "I'll be right back." "Love you! And be safe!" "I won't!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed playfully.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

I went to the store and got some magnums for Stephanie. But then I decided to get her something else. I ended up going to the mall and hitting up Hot Topic and Spencer's. By then I had went on a spree.

+Time Skippp+

I was on my way back home with a bunch of bags and I knew Stephanie was going to be pissed. But hopefully she'd be less pissed knowing some of the bags were for me. I got home and went inside first.

"Baby!"

Stephanie didn't answer me and I realized everyone else was gone. I went to Haidyn's room and she wasn't in her crib. I went to me and Stephanie's room only to hear the shower running in the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and seen Stephanie in the shower through the foggy glass. She was singing some song and running her hands through her hair. She then turned off the water and started stepping out of the shower. I walked out of the bathroom and went to get the bags from the car. Once I got them all into the living room I walked upstairs back to me and Stephanie's room only to get kicked super hard in the dick.

"Ahhh!!! Fuck!!" "Oh my God, Gus!"

I fell to the floor and she started trying to make sure I was good.

"Really Stephanie? In the dick?" "I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else. Please don't be too angry with me."

She started helping me up so I could sit on the bed and once she finally helped me to it I hissed in pain as I sat down. I leaned my head back and looked towards the ceiling then back at Stephanie.

"There's bags downstairs. I bought you some new clothes." "Why would you do that Gus?" "Hey, you don't get to ask any questions right now. Go get em and I want you to try the dress and the stockings on for tonight." "What's toni-." "Go. Get. The bags."

She sighed and went downstairs. I was still hurting a bit but now I could use what she did as a way to do what I say. She came back upstairs with all the bags and tried looking for the dress and stockings. I pointed at the bag it was in and she grabbed it. She then went into the bathroom to try the clothes on. After awhile she had came out looking just as beautiful as ever.

"Do a spin for me."

She did one and looked down at herself smiling.

"Do you like it?" "I do. I think this outfit is really pretty." "You look sexy. And you're wearing it tonight to a boat dinner. I rented out a boat for the night from 7 to 12 and everyone's going. The boat's matte black so it fits our style a little more, too." "Babe! You did not rent us a boat in a very sexy color to have dinner on AND buy me new clothes all in one day." "I did. And now you can't get mad because you kicked me in the dick." "It was an accident. How many times do you want me to say sorry?" "I don't know. Let me think about it."

She huffed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Gus. I'm sorry Gus. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." "Just because you say it over and over again doesn't make my dick hurt any less." "Jesus Christ Gus. I'm sorry. I didn't know that it was you. You should've yelled for me before you walked upstairs." "Umm, I did yell for you. I yelled babe when I first got in the house. I came upstairs and seen you were in the shower and I didn't wanna scare you in the shower, so I just went back downstairs to bring the bags in from the car and once I came back upstairs there that throbbing pain was." "Well I'm sticking with my side of the story. I didn't know who you were and you should've announced yourself a second time while you were coming back upstairs." "So it's my fault?" "Maybe it is." "Fine. Next time I'll yell a thousand times like a fucking mad man." "Great. Maybe then you won't get kicked in the dick."

I got up and she started backing away.

"Are you proud of yourself?" "No. I'm not saying that." "Apologize again." "I'm sorry." "Again." "I'm sorry." "I want the whole apology Stephanie. Or that's no sex for a month. Like you told me. And I'm gonna eat your magnums in front of you." "You monster." "You married me." "Fuck."

She looked at me and sighed.

"Gus, I'm sorry I kicked you in the dick and I'll do anything to make you feel better." "Anything?" "Yes, anything." "Well, a kiss would be nice."

She came towards me and kissed me on the lips. After awhile she stopped.

"Hey, I didn't ask for you to stop." "Babe, you only said a kiss would-." "Less talking. More kissing."

She rolled her eyes playfully and started kissing me again. By the time I knew it my back was to the bed and Stephanie was on top of me still kissing me. I stopped her and she looked down on me.

"What? What's wrong?" "Nothing. You're just really beautiful." "I'm not beautiful. I'm average. We talk about this all the time." "No. You talk about it all the time. I wish you weren't so beautiful cause then I could have you allllll to myself." "You do have me all to yourself." "No I don't. Because whether I like it or not, guys are gonna look at you and want you everywhere we go." "Oh please Gus. Nobody's looking at me or wanting me." "Well, I see it and I hate it." "Well, as long as you're looking at me then I don't care who else is." "Good answer."

She giggled and got off me then put her hands on her hips.

"So, is your dick alright?" "Eh." "So I'm guessing you still don't forgive me." "I didn't say that did I?" "No, I guess you didn't." "Where's Haidyn?" "She's with our friends." "Okay. Well I'm gonna take a nap. Are you napping with me?" "Sure. Let me just go get out of this dress."

So she went and got out of the dress and we took a nap together.