💜Chapter Five💜

+Lil Peep's Pov+

"Oh my God Gus. It's so pretty here." "You're prettier." "And you're corny." "Not corny. Just truthful. Pose for me." "Okay."

We stopped walking and she did a pose. I then took a couple pictures of her doing different poses. Once I stopped she came walking towards me.

"You look beautiful as always." "Let me see them."

She looked at them and smiled.

"If you weren't a music artist you could've been a photographer."

I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulders then kissed her forehead.

"You're so beautiful." "You tell me that all the time." "Because you are and I never want you to forget that." "Thank you baby." "You don't have to say thank you." "Fine. So, what are we doing next?" "We are going out to eat. I wanna get some more pictures on our way there though." "Okay. Where are we going?" "Well all of the restaurants around here were pretty fancy but I picked the Silver Moon. Their foods kinda normal and I made reservations earlier." "I'm ready when you are Mr.Åhr."

We linked arms together and I kissed her cheek then we started on our way to Silver Moon.

+Stephanie's Pov+

We got to Silver Moon and it was beautiful inside. Gus started talking to some man and I just waited until he was done talking to him. After awhile he grabbed us some menus then seated us. We had a beautiful view where we sat.

"This is really nice Gus. Are you sure you wanna eat here?" "All the best for you Steph. You know that."

I blushed and bit my lip. After awhile the waiter came to our table and he was about our age. He smiled at me first.

"Hi. My name's Justin and I'll be your server. What can I get you to drink today?" "Do you guys have any pinot noir wine?" "Yes ma'am we do." "Can I have a glass of that please?" "Mhm. I could bring the bottle to the table if you'd like me to." "Yes. That'd be great." "Okay."

He started writing on his notepad then looked at Gus.

"Would you like anything separate to drink?" "Um, no. What she asked for is fine." "Are you guys ready to order?"

I looked at Gus and he shook his head and looked at his menu.

"Yeah. I am, but he's not. I would like just pasta noodles." "Do you not like any of the other toppings?" "Not really." "I could get you some regular pasta sauce if you'd like." "It's not on the-." "I know. I can do it for you."

He winked at me and I started blushing out of embarrassment for him. He then looked at Gus and Gus was already staring him down.

"I'll be back to get your order and give you guys your wine. Can I take your menu for you sweetheart?" "Yes. Thank you."

I smiled and handed him my menu then he walked off and I giggled a little bit. Gus looked at me with the most serious face.

"That's not funny." "It really is. Guess he didn't catch the ring, huh?" "Stephanie. I'm serious. Don't let him wink at you. I'll hurt him." "You'll hurt him because of a wink?" "Yes. I will." "Well can we just agree that you've done way more than wink at me?" "I guess we can." "So calm down." "I won't calm down. Make it known to him that you're mine or else." "Or else what?"

Gus leaned over the table and grabbed my hands but Justin came back. Gus let them go and leaned back in his seat. Justin poured us some wine in both of our glasses then set the bottle on the table.