💜Chapter Sixty💜

+Lil Peep's Pov+

I woke up out of my sleep because I was smelling food. I was about to get up and go downstairs but Stephanie came through the door with a tray of stuff on it.

"Oh good. You're up." "Yeah. I am. What's all this?" "I made breakfast and I figured I'd bring yours to you." "That was super nice of you. Thanks babe." "You're welcome."

She set the tray in my lap and I started to eat.

She then said,"So..I was thinking..today me and you should go out." "Where?" "Somewhere. Anywhere. Just you and me. We need a day before you go on tour." "Okay."

She kept looking at me after she said it and I started to look at her suspiciously.

"What?" "Nothing. I just...I love you a lot." "I love you, too." "I love you more." "I love you more."

She booped my nose and I looked at her confused.

"Baby..are you okay? You're acting a little weird." "I'm fine. I'm just happy."

She smiled brightly and kissed my cheek. Then she went into the bathroom and closed the door behind herself. I looked around the room then shook my head and continued eating.

+Stephanie's Pov+

For some reason I was in a really good mood today and I wasn't sure why. But I didn't want to ask why either. I just wanted to enjoy it. As I was getting undressed to shower Gus came into the bathroom. I smirked and took my shirt off a little slower then put it on the counter. I then got my underwear off and wrapped them into my shirt. After that I got in the shower and started to run the water. I heard Gus peeing and when he finished he washed his hands.

He then said,"Hey baby?" "Yeah?" "Do you mind if I join you?" "No." "Okay. I'm gonna go get my towel and clothes." "Okay. Don't keep me waiting." "Never."

I smiled to myself then kept showering. Once he came back he got undressed and got into the shower.

He said,"What's got you in such a good mood this morning?" "I don't know. I'm just gonna roll with it." "Well maybe I could make it better for you."

He wrapped his arms around me and I was smiling again.

"Maybe you could." "Tell me how I can." "You know how you can."

He started to kiss my neck and I sighed in relief.

"That feels amazing." "What does? Be specific." "You kissing my neck."

He licked up my ear and I moaned a little bit.

"Your moan is perfect." "You think so?" "I know so."

He sucked and licked on my neck then lightly bit it. I moaned more.

"You like that?" "Yes. I love it." "Good."

He kept going then stopped. I turned to look at him.

"Why'd you stop?" "We should finish this later." "Why?" "Because, when we do it I wanna do it right." "Tonight then?" "I guess you'll have to wait and see."

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. Placing his hand lightly around my neck. He then opened his mouth and intertwined our tongues together. When he did that I was practically melting underneath him. When he pulled back he smiled at me then continued showering. I was blushing super hard at how he kissed me.

"I'm gonna go get dressed now." "Okay."

I got out of the shower and went to get dressed like I said. I then went downstairs.

+Emery's Pov+

Stephanie came back downstairs and I had pulled her to the side.

"Hey, can you and the girls meet me in me and Goth's room for a minute?" "Sure. Is everything okay? Do I need to kill someone?" "No. Nothing like that. I just..wanted to talk to you guys for a minute." "Okay. We'll meet you up there." "Okay."

I went upstairs and waited for everyone. After awhile Jamie, Emily and Stephanie with Haidyn in her arms all came into the room. Jamie closed the door behind them.

Stephanie then looked at me and said,"Alright. What's up?"

I looked between all of them and said,"I think I'm pregnant."

They all looked towards me with huge smiles on their faces and I smiled back.

Emily said,"Give us the deets girl."

She sat on the bed and the rest of the girls followed. Stephanie covered Haidyn's ears and I started to talk.

"So..last night..we talked about it and Goth agreed to it. And when I woke up this morning I felt different."

Jamie said,"Yesss. This is great news! I'm happy for you girl."

Emily said,"Me, too. Now Haidyn's gonna have a friend. Awww."

Stephanie said,"Right? And I'm beyond happy for you Emery. I really am."

I smiled and started to cry a little.

Emily started to rub my back and said,"Awww honey. I hope those are happy tears." "They are. I just..I hope Goth actually wants this. He said he did but..I just hope he really means it."

Stephanie said,"If he doesn't I'll kick his ass."

We all started laughing and when it died down I said,"I was wondering though if one of you felt like coming with me to get a few pregnancy tests. Just to be sure."

Jamie said,"I'll go with you."

Emily said,"I'll go, too."

Stephanie said,"I'm gonna stay here but let me know when you guys get back."

Jamie said,"Uh uh. You and Haidyn are coming, too. All the girls are going."

Stephanie said,"Okay. If you say so."

I smiled and looked at all of them.

I said,"I love you guys. So much."

They all said they loved me too and we did a group hug. Then me and the girls went to get me some tests.