💙Chapter Fourteen💙

+Stephanie's Pov+

I woke up and I was in bed. Gus had his arms wrapped around me and I tried getting back to sleep. Once I realized I wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep so easily, I got up from Gus's arms and went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. I looked in the fridge and got an apple. While I was eating it Bexey came into the kitchen.

"Hey." "Hey. What are you doing up?" "Emily had a nightmare. I'm getting her some cookies and milk to calm her down." "Aww. That's cute that you guys are getting close." "She's amazing. I don't think I have any doubts about her." "If she makes you happy, keep her."

He smiled and I smiled as I continued eating my apple. When I was done with it I threw it away.

"See you later Bexey." "Night."

I went back upstairs and tried getting back into bed with Gus without waking him. Sadly, I failed.

"Where'd you go?" "Shit. I was trying not to wake you. I went to get an apple." "You're fine."

Why was his sleepy voice so hot?!?!?!?!!

"I couldn't get back to sleep." "Well I'm here baby girl. Just close your eyes."

Well, I can't if you keep talking in your sexy sleepy voice!!

After awhile I sighed and grabbed onto the cover as I tried to fall asleep. Soon enough Gus had his eyes closed again and I got out of bed to stand by the window. I sighed as I looked out of it.

"Babe..come lay down."

I looked towards the bed and seen Gus looking towards me but still laying down.

"I can't sleep and I don't wanna keep you awake." "Come lay down babe." "I can't. Just go back to bed Gus."

I heard shuffling then I looked to see Gus sitting up.

"Gus..please." "Why can't you sleep?" "I just can't. I don't know why."

I came and sat next to Gus.

"Just go to bed with me Stephanie. I can't sleep if you're not sleeping."

After he said that Haidyn started crying from her bedroom.

"I've got her."

I got up and went to her room. I picked her up out of her crib and started to rock her. She started settling down and I smiled slightly to myself. After awhile her eyes had closed and she was sound asleep again. I laid her back in her crib and went back to my room. Gus was back laying down but still not asleep.

"Are you ready to get to bed now?" "No." "Cmon Steph. You've gotta work with me here."

I sighed and came to lay down. Gus put his arms around me and I tried closing my eyes.

"Gus?" "Hm?" "Kiss me. Please."

He did exactly that then laid back down.

"Now go to sleep." "Okay."

I closed my eyes and felt myself start to fall asleep. After awhile, I was asleep.

+Bexey's Pov+

"What can I do? I don't like seeing you like this." "I-I don't know. I just wanna sleep Bexey." "If you're scared Richard's going to come back, you're wrong. I won't let him hurt you anymore." "How can you know that?" "Because you're with me now. I won't let anyone hurt you Emily. I promise." " I don't..know that for sure though." "I shot a guy in the dick because of what he did to someone very close to me. You really think I'm just gonna let your ex boyfriend around to beat on you again?"

She stayed silent and I sighed.

"Just tell me what I can do and I'll do it because you've had nightmares of him before. And I hate seeing you so scared." "I don't know what you can do. And I don't want you getting hurt because of me." 

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her.

"Then we end this." "What do you mean?" "I mean we get rid of him. For good." "But Bexey, we can't just get rid of-." "We can if that's what you want. Just give me the order and I swear I'll have him gone." "Gone?..like..gone?.." "Gone like gone. Are you ready for that?" "I don't know.." "Sleep on it Emily. And however you feel on the subject later, I'm with you through whatever." "Okay. You promise you'll stay right?" "I promise."

She finally got comfortable and started to fall asleep. I looked up towards the ceiling and started wondering what she'd choose to do.