❤️Chapter Sixty Six❤️

+Stephanie's Pov+

We had made it to the building and the logo was there just like how he said. I parked away from it then me and Gus got out of the car. Bexey pulled up next to where I did and everyone in his car got out. I got the guy out of my backseat and put him on his knees. I went to grab a gun out of Bexey's trunk then I came to aim it at the guys head.

He said,"You won't really do it. You don't have the-."

I pulled the trigger before he could say anything else then I kicked him down onto the ground. I then went back by Bexey's trunk and started to grab as many weapons as I could hold.

Bexey came by me and said,"Stephanie?" "What?" "Are you sure you wanna do this tonight?" "I'm sure Bexey. And if you think you can't handle this stay here. I know it's all my fault we're in this shit anyways so, feel free to blame me or whatever." "I didn't mean-." "Please just..stop."

I walked away with all the stuff I had then someone tried to shoot me. I dodged it and immediately looked up. Once I seen them pop back up I shot the person and they fell off the roof. More bullets started coming and everyone ducked behind the cars. I got up and kept waiting on people to pop up and shoot at us. Hitting every single person when they did. After awhile the bullets stopped coming and then someone came out of the building. A whole group of people.

I looked at them all and said,"Which one of you assholes is the leader?"

Someone stepped up and he said,"That would be me. Names Jeremy."

"Where are my sister and brother?" "They're right here."

A guy came forward and brought 2 people with them. They then knelt them down on the ground. He lifted their heads and it was them. It was...Elizabeth and Jack. It was them. I stepped back and started to wipe my face.

"They weren't dead....they weren't dead..."

I put the gun to his head and he started laughing.

"What the fuck is so funny?" "You. You could shoot me but if you do they'll shoot both of them when I tell them to." "What do you want?" "I was thinking more of a game." "Like what?" "I wanna see you fight. Some of my men against you then you can have them back."

I looked at him knowing he seen this whole situation as a joke. And that he took me as one, too. But I was ready. For my brother and sister I'd do anything and that never changed. They looked scared and worn out and I hated it to death.

So..I took my jacket off and threw it.

"Pick one Jeremy."

Gus walked towards me and said,"Stephanie no. I will not let you do this." "I'm doing this Gus. And I'm gonna need you to save me afterwards." "What do you mean?"

Jamie walked up and said,"Stephanie no. You know what happens when you get angry." "I have no choice Jamie.." "Well..I'll be here for you...when everything's over.." "I know you will."

I gave her a hug and I stepped back up. I looked at Elizabeth and Jack then back at him.
Jeremy then smiled and looked at the weapons on me.

"Oh, you won't be needing those. And if ANY of your little friends tries to intervene. My men will kill them."

I shook my head, sighed and got rid of the weapons.

"Pick one Jeremy. And stop stalling."

I waited as he picked one with a stupid smirk on his face. When he did the guy got in the circle with me with a huge smile on his face. I put my arms up in a blocking form and waited on him to try something. When he did I dodged it and started moving around again. Then I threw a hard right hook. Making him stumble a bit. He hit me back but by then I had completely zoned out. I started throwing left and right hooks as hard as I could until he was on the ground. I got on top of him and started to throw them even harder. He now wasn't moving but I was still punching. Everywhere that I could. Since he was down Jeremy pushed someone else in. I turned around so my back wasn't to them.