💚Chapter Twenty Seven💚

+Stephanie's Pov+

While I was in the bathroom, I splashed some cold water on my face then looked in the mirror. Before I knew it Gus was behind me with a drink in his hand.

"Are you feeling okay baby?" "I feel fine.." "Cmon. Don't lie to me. Tell me what's wrong."

He went and sat on the bed then pat his lap. I came to sit in his lap and sighed.

"There's something he said that made me angry but also scared.." "Tell me what he said." "He said...what are we going to do if it turns out that Haidyn is his or one of his friends." "We're gonna keep her away from his stupid ass that's for sure. And his friends are going to get what's coming to them too."

I sighed and he smiled sadly at me.

"Cmon Stephanie. Don't be stressed. Everything will be okay. We find out in 2 more days and once we do, that'll be over with and we can move on with our lives." "I just want you to be happy. And I know you're going to feel some type of way if Haidyn's not yours. I know you wouldn't tell me because you love me but..I want this for you. I want this for us. I want her to belong to us. Not to some low life who can't fucking keep his dick in his pants."

There was a knock at the door and I told the person to come in. Jamie ended up peeking her head through the door.

"You guys coming?" "We'll be down in a second J." "Okay. And by the way, this food is good as fuck Gus."

He said,"Thank you Jamie." "Okay. I'll go now."

Me and Gus started laughing at her slightly as she closed the door back and I put my hand on Gus's cheek.

"I love you Stephanie."

He kissed my hand and I smiled at him.

"I love you too Gus." "Now cmon. Let's go eat. I know my baby's starving." "Carry me?" "Mhm."

He picked me up bridal style then we went downstairs to eat with everyone else at the table. Bexey had Haidyn in his lap while he was eating and Haidyn was trying to grab at his chain. I smiled to myself then went over to Bexey. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh, hey. You wanted to see Haidyn?" "If you don't mind."

He handed her to me and continued eating his food. I walked out into the living room with her and sat on the couch.

"Hey baby girl."

She started talking in her baby language and I smiled.

"You know mommy loves you right?"

She just stared at me then started giggling.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I started giggling too, then Gus came into the living room with a plate of food in his hand. He took Haidyn from me and handed me the plate.

"Eat. I don't want you to be hungry."

He started kissing Haidyn's cheeks and I sighed. I started playing with the food instead of eating it and I just started being in my own head.

"Babe..don't play with your food." "I'm actually..not that hungry." "Babe."

I took the plate in the kitchen and set it on the counter. Bexey came to stand next to me then leaned over the counter.

"Stephanie, I know you're probably not having the best day but..the food is actually really good." "I know..I just...I'm not that hungry."

I went outside to the pool and sat with my feet in the water. I heard the side door close but then seen Bexey walking towards me.

"Hey..what's the matter?" "I just...I don't feel good right now..that's all." "What happened before Gus got back from the store?" "Bexey...I don't wanna talk about it." "You're not going to feel better until you do. And I'm not leaving until you tell me something."

I sighed then looked at the water.

"He beat me up...he tried to rape me again...all in my own home. I killed him tonight but..nothing feels complete..."

I felt tears coming and I tried blinking them away.

"I still don't even know who Haidyn belongs to yet...and I don't want her to belong to that asshole." "Hey, everything's going to be alright. You've got your family now. Nothing has changed Stephanie. Gus will love that precious little girl either way because she's yours. I see the way he looks at her. I see the way he coos to her when she cries. I see how he is with her and it's amazing. I'm happy that he's happy but I'd like if you were too. You deserve happiness, especially after all the shit you've been through."

I smiled slightly once a tear fell and I wiped it away. Then I started full on crying. For some reason I couldn't stop. Not even in front of Bexey. Before I knew it I was running back into the house and I ran straight to my room. I closed and locked the door then fell against it. I was balling my eyes out and I just could not stop. I wanted nothing more than to just throw everything around and break things. A knock came to the door and I tried to stop crying.

"Babe. Open the door. I don't want you in the room by yourself and you're hurting like this." "Just leave me alone Gus. I just wanna be alone." "No. I don't want you to be alone. Please let me in."

He started jiggling the handle and I kept trying to wipe my tears.

"Stephanie...open the door please. I don't like when you cry by yourself. It makes me antsy and it makes me feel like I can't do anything to help you.."

I heard him slide down the door meaning he was sitting on the other side of it.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here for you when he came...I'm sorry I didn't protect you..I just thought..I thought I'd make us all some dinner tonight.."

I grabbed my drink off the floor by the bed that Gus had earlier. I drank it all and continued listening to Gus.

"Baby I'm sorry...I know this is the second time I've failed you...I didn't mean to.."

I sighed and laid in the middle of the floor. I kept crying and Gus kept talking.

"I'll just go but..I'll be back to check on you.."

I heard him walk away and I just ended up crying myself to sleep.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

I went back downstairs and sat on the couch with Haidyn. I looked down at her as she just stared at me then she started smiling. I gave her my finger to hold and she held it which only made me smile harder. The couch sank and I looked to see Goth.

"Where'd Stephanie go?" "She's upstairs..locked in our room." "Oh. Did she at least eat?" "No. Honestly I think she's angry with me..I don't think I'm as good a husband as I thought." "Hey. Don't say that. You're a good husband and you're gonna be an even better father." "I don't feel like that."

Goth looked at me sadly.

"This is the second time they've done something while I wasn't around. It's like I keep leaving her to get hurt." "Now you know that's not true. You know you can not sit here and blame yourself because of another jackass's actions. You are good to Stephanie and you've been good with Haidyn."

I sighed and looked down at her and seen she was starting to go to sleep.

"That food was really good though and now I'm tired."

He put his head on my shoulder and I rolled my eyes playfully. Bexey then came into the living room to sit next to me and put his head on my other shoulder.

"I'm so full. That food was really good."

I rolled my eyes playfully again then everyone came into the living room and started getting comfortable. I sighed as I looked at everyone and knew Stephanie was still upstairs by herself. I then stood up and went upstairs to get Haidyn in her crib. Once she was I went to me and Stephanie's room only to find the door was still locked. I called her name but she didn't answer. I sighed to myself and went back to Haidyn's room. I grabbed one of her extra blankets from her closet and got comfy on the floor. I then started going to sleep.