❤️Chapter Twenty Six❤️

+Stephanie's Pov+

"So, do you wanna do this tonight?" "We can take him but I don't wanna start the torture today. He's going to wait in the kill space until tomorrow." "What do you wanna tie him down with?" "Zip wire. And I want it super tight." "Duct tape on his mouth?" "Of course."

I smiled at Gus then dialed Boosie's number. The guy tried getting up but Gus put the gun on him.

"Don't chu fucking move."

He stopped immediately and Boosie finally answered the phone.

Boosie: Wassup?
Me: Hey, there's someone I wanna keep tied down in your kill space until tomorrow. Is that cool with you?
Boosie: Cool. When are y'all comin?
Me: Now.
Boosie: Alright. I'll have my mans unlock it for you and let chu in.
Me: Thanks B.
Boosie: Call me if you need anything else.
Me: Okay. See you later.
Boosie: Bye.

I hung up then looked at the guy.

"I can't believe you. Coming into my home while my husbands gone meaning you've been stalking me. Then you try to rape me again." "And it would've been worth it."

Gus punched him super hard in the face which made him fall back to the floor.

"You keep talking to her like that and I'll kill you right here, right now."

I smirked then Gus pulled him up and we were on our way to deal with the waste of space in separate cars. Once we got to the building, Gus got him out of his trunk and we went inside. We got to a room and Gus threw him on the floor super hard. I started grabbing a chair and finding some zip wire. Once I had both items, I slammed the chair down on the floor and Gus threw the guy in it. I tied him up and made sure the wire was tight. I then looked at Gus.

"Gus...as a matter of fact..you go. I'll be home by dinner." "No. I am not leaving you to deal with this on your own." "No. I've got this. I promise. I will be home by dinner. Just give me this one chance. Once we find the rest of his guys you can do whatever you want." "You think he'll tell you?" "Oh, he's gonna have to."

I looked at him and grabbed a knife from the steel table.

"Isn't that right?" "I'm not telling you shit." "Okay."

Gus looked at me hesitantly and sighed.

"Fine. I'll go. But you better be safe and you call me when you're on your way home." "I will."

I kissed him as hard as I could then he left. I looked at the guy and he started struggling in the chair.

"Well, guess it's just me and you." "What are you and your husband gonna do when the baby turns out to be mines? Or maybe one of my friends?"

I punched him dead in the jaw then stabbed him in the dick. He screamed out in pain and I smiled.

"That's how it felt. You know, when you and your friends raped me. Why the fuck did you guys do that to me?"

I grabbed the knife out of his dick and got behind him.

"Because it was good. It was so good. And if I weren't tied up, I'd do it again. If I could I'd do it in front of your husband." "I know you're only saying all this so I can kill you. But I'm not here to pay you a kindness."

I punched him in the back of the head and he groaned as his head fell forward.

"You fucking disgust me." "Then kill me. Kill me right now." "No."

I grabbed the electrical clamps from the table and put one on each of his index fingers. I went to turn the machine on and I was about to pull the lever.

"Wait! Don't!"

I pulled the lever and he started twitching and shaking in the chair. I turned it off and he started crying.

"Let me go!!" "No. I think I'm just starting to have fun." "You're fucking crazy!" "I'm crazy?! And yet you're the one who came into MY house and tried to rape me AND you beat me up?!"

I ripped the clamps off his fingers and he hissed. I then grabbed the knife again and I stood behind him.

"I should slit your fucking throat." "But you're n-not doing me a kindness remember?"

I took the knife back to the table and grabbed the nail gun. He looked at the nail gun and then at me.

"Time for some fun."

I nailed his hands down to the chair and he screamed in pain.

"Fuck!!!" "Where are your friends?" "I-I'll never t-t-tell you."

I went to grab the gasoline can from underneath the table. I started pouring gas all over him. I took the lighter off the table and lit it.

"Where the fuck..are your friends?" "I won't tell you anything!!" "Tell me where the fuck they are!"

I punched him in the face and he spit the blood towards my feet. I punched him again and he kept his head down. I lit the lighter again and stepped away from him.

"Fine. Don't tell me. It doesn't matter anyway. I just hope they know that when they find me...they're gonna end up just like you."

He looked up at me and I threw the lighter on him. He burst into flames and all I could hear was his screaming. All I could see was him squirming around in his chair.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

I was setting the table for everyone to eat. Stephanie still wasn't back yet which was kind of worrying me. Once I was done setting it I told everyone to come sit at the table. They did so and I called Stephanie. She didn't answer. I set my phone back down on the counter and sighed. I then started passing out food to everyone. I hoped it tasted good. After I was putting food on Goth's plate, I put the food in the middle of the table then I heard the front door open. I went to see if it was Stephanie and it was.

"I'm sorry if I'm late." "You're not. You're just in time." "Would you please make me a drink?" "Like..a drink drink or a drink?" "A drink drink." "Okay."

I was about to walk back into the kitchen until she grabbed my arm and turned me towards her. She kissed me as hard as she could and didn't stop for anything. We didn't stop kissing until she pulled back.

"What was that for?" "I don't know." "Well let me go make that drink." "Okay."

She grabbed me one more time, kissed me again, then went upstairs.