❤️Chapter One❤️

+Stephanie's Pov+

"Babe, I wanna see it now." "We're almost there. Stop being so impatient and just let me guide you."

I sighed and we continued walking. Then we finally stopped and he took the blindfold off my face. We were looking out on water and it was so nice. There were pretty lights too. The house we were staying in looked absolutely gorgeous. Gus had really outdone himself.

"Babe..." "Do you like it?" "I love it Gus." "Well, that's not all. I also may have gotten you a wedding gift." "Gustav."

I looked at him with piercing eyes and he smiled slightly and started to rub his neck.

"What? We were getting married and I knew I had to get this car for you-." "A car?!" "Yes..."

He looked down. I walked towards him.

"You are so gonna pay for buying me a car."

I walked past him and went into the house once I unlocked the door. When I walked inside it was so nice. I went upstairs and looked in the rooms. Then I seen one room and I fell on the bed. Gus soon came upstairs with our bags and he set them down.

"So...you like?" "I love." "Look Stephanie, I didn't mean to get you a car. I just...I seen it and it was about to be our wedding day and I thought of you and I thought I had to get it." "It's okay. You're gonna pay for it."

I started walking towards the bathroom, making sure to grab my bag on the way there, and I locked the door behind me when I walked in.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

I was waiting on the bed for Stephanie to come out of the shower. While I waited I had courage the cowardly dog playing and I was scrolling aimlessly on my socials. After awhile she had finally come out and she was in her lingerie underwear and bra still. I smirked and she acted like she didn't notice me noticing her as she grabbed one of my t shirts out of my bag.

She slipped it on and grabbed some lotion from her bag. She then sat at the edge of the bed and started putting lotion on herself.

"Babe?" "What?" "Really?" "Really what? I'm putting lotion on." "Mhm." "What?"

She looked at me.

"Why'd you have to walk out of the bathroom like that?" "Because maybe..I wanted my husband to see me in my lace. Is that a problem?" "Not at all." "Okay then." "Are you hungry?" "God yes. I am starving." "Okay. We're having spaghetti and meatballs. Also I'm cooking." "It's your birthday though. I should be cooking for you." "At this point my birthday's almost over so, I'm cooking and that's that." "Ooo. So assertive. I like that."

I rolled my eyes playfully. She crawled over to me and sat into my lap.

"Baby, it's beautiful here." "You're beautiful." "I'm serious. You really outdid yourself." "Anything for you baby."

She half smiled at me and reached up to peck my lips. I put my fingers on her chin and started pecking hers. Slowly but sweetly each time.

"I love you Stephanie." "I love you more." "I'm about to go make the food." "Actually...can we..hold off on food and maybe...do something else first?" "Like what?" "Like...something else.."

She started kissing my neck and I knew exactly what she was asking for.

"First let me make the food and roll some blunts then we can do whatever you want to baby and afterwards we can eat and smoke." "Okay."

She reached up and kissed me again and I smiled.

"I'll be back." "Okay. Hurry."

I smiled then went downstairs.