💛Chapter Seventy Eight💛

+Stephanie's Pov+

I had finally figured out what I was cooking. I decided on chicken pasta for dinner and s'more brownies for dessert. Everything was almost done by now except the s'more brownies. They needed a couple more minutes. Emily had gotten her taste test and said it was delicious. I was hoping Elizabeth and Jack would like it, too.

"Hey Em!" "Yeah?!" "Can you get Elizabeth and Jack for me please?!" "Yeah I can!"

I could hear her go up the stairs and I started making plates with chicken pasta on it. When I had made 4 plates I set them around the table with silverware and smiled to myself. After awhile Elizabeth, Jack, and Emily came downstairs but Liz was laughing super hard.

"You should've seen your face! I got you!" "That wasn't funny! I could've died!" "Yeah right. Don't be so dramatic. It was a small scare."

They started taking places around the table and Emily said,"Also Stephanie, while you were cooking, I made Haidyn a bottle and changed her diaper. She's in her crib right now in the living room playing with toys." "Thank you." "It's no problem at all."

I smiled then took the brownies out of the oven so they could sit out for awhile and cool down. When I then seen everyone was starting to eat I went into the living room and picked up Haidyn out of her crib. I put her against my chest and rocked her slowly as I rubbed her tiny little back.

Elizabeth yelled,"Hey! You gonna come eat Stephanie?!" "Yeah I'm coming! I've got Haidyn right now but you guys go ahead and eat!"

Elizabeth came into the living room and said,"Okay. But you better eat something." "I will I promise." "Okay."

I smiled and she walked back into the kitchen. I started to kiss Haidyn softly on her cheeks and she only cuddled more into me. I rubbed her back some more and sat on the couch with her. After awhile though there was a knock on the door and I went to open it. Elizabeth, Aiden, and Melanie were all standing there.

"Hey guys. What brings you by?"

I let them in and closed the door behind them.

Melanie said,"We're just stopping by to check on you guys. Making sure everything's okay." "Well that was nice of you. And we're fine. They're in the kitchen eating." "You cooked or is it take out?" "I cooked. I made chicken pasta and s'more brownies." "Dang it. Is there enough for me to have some?" "Yeah. I'll just make something else for myself later. I want some of the brownie at least though." "You didn't get anything yet?" "No. I wanted to be with Haidyn for a minute since Emily watched her while I cooked." "Well why don't you go eat and I'll take Haidyn then when you're done eating I'll take whatever's left." "Are you sure?" "Yes. You go eat." "Okay. Thank you." "It's no problem at all."

I handed Haidyn to Melanie and Melanie smiled down at her. I then went into the kitchen and grabbed myself a plate so I could eat.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

We were about to do another show and I was getting ready still. When I was fully done though, I just looked in the mirror at myself. I then leaned towards the counter  and sighed. Then I pulled my phone out and tried calling Stephanie. She didn't answer though and the call went straight to voicemail. I tried her one more time but it went to voicemail again. I turned my phone off then heard somebody knocking on the door.

Followed by that was Bexey saying,"Hey, we're on in 2 minutes. Cmon."

I fixed my face and opened the door.

"You alright?" "Yeah. I'm fine." "Okay."

We then met up with everyone else and got ready to perform.

+Stephanie's Pov+

Elizabeth, Aiden, and Melanie had left back to Elizabeth's house after they stuck around for awhile. Elizabeth and Jack were already in bed and Haidyn was in her crib just kinda asleep right next to me in the kitchen. I was also putting dishes away that I washed but then Emily came into the kitchen.

"Hey." "Hey." "You want help with those?" "Nah. I got em. Are you okay?" "I'm fine. And the food was really good." "That's good. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it." "Yeah. But I guess I was just letting you know that I'm off to bed. And goodnight." "Goodnight."

She came and gave me a hug, rubbed Haidyn's stomach a little, then went upstairs. Once I was finally done putting away dishes I picked Haidyn up and decided I'd leave her crib in the kitchen for the night. If Gus was here he'd take it upstairs for me. I smiled at that thought and pulled my phone out to call him. He of course didn't answer so then I decided I'd make a video for him.

I went upstairs and set my phone up on my vanity then held Haidyn.

I started the video and said quietly but loud enough for the camera to hear,"Heyyy. Me and baby girl miss you and we can't wait to see you again. I hope you're also doing good at your shows and you're staying hydrated and eating. And I was gonna send this in a message but I decided I'd send a video instead so, I love you baby and say hey to everyone else for me."

I came and kissed the camera a few times then ended the video. After I sent it to Gus, I went to Elizabeth and Jack's room and seen them sound asleep. I kissed their foreheads and went back in my room to lie down and after awhile we were asleep, too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is just a filler kind of chapter and I'm sorry about that since I know you guys want actual new material to read. In the next chapter there will be a time skip though and I'll try and amp things up. While you wait feel free to read some of my other books. :)