💙Chapter Four💙

+Stephanie's Pov+

"Oh my God Gus! I can't! I can't I can't I can't.."

I started backing up towards the headboard, pulling on the cuffs and Gus chuckled.

"You can't move babe. Those are the rules." "I can't..I can't anymore." "You lasted 8 minutes with the vibrator on you. I gotta say baby.."

He came towards me and kissed my lips.

"I'm a little impressed." "I can't do that anymore...I feel so weak.." "I'm not done with you yet Stephanie. There's still a couple more things I've gotta do first." "Gussss..I can't.." "Cmonnn. Yes you can. I'll go easy this time."

I looked up at him hesitantly.

"Promise?" "I promise." "Okay."

He kissed me again softly and I smiled. He got a condom and put it on. This would be his fifth time putting one on.

"Are you ready?" "Mhm." "If it's too much, you tell me." "Okay."

He nodded and went inside me which made me moan slightly. He started fucking me slowly and he got his lips down to my ear.

"How does that feel baby?" "It feels so good. P-Please don't stop." "Cmon baby. Cum for me. Be a good girl and cum all over daddy's dick."

That only made me moan and want to hold onto him but since the cuffs restrained me I couldn't. I started whining and moaning since I couldn't touch him back. He noticed and looked me in the eyes. I looked back at him.

"P-Please...let me touch you.."

He kissed my lips deeply so I'd stop talking but he was still thrusting in and out of me at this slow, but really good pace. He stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes again.

"One more time baby. Just cum for daddy one more time." "I-I can't G-Gus..I'm g-giving out.." "You can do it. Look me in the eyes and listen to me."

I looked back at him, still wanting to touch him. But, now I was so close to cumming. I could feel my stomach tightening and my legs start to shake. I started not to be able to compose myself anymore.

"Gus I'm so...c-close." "Good. Cum for me baby. Just imagine how good it's gonna feel when I let you let go."

I listened to his words and looked him in the eyes as he spoke. All of it started to be too much and I cummed right all over him once again. For at least the 10th time tonight. I was shaky, unfocused, and in too much pleasure. He kissed my forehead and I yanked on the cuffs again.  He kissed me one last time on the lips then started taking the cuffs off. Once he got them off I fell all the way onto the bed and I just laid there. He smirked down at me and kissed me once again.

"You did so good baby girl." "God I'm so tired now." "Can you go lie down on the couch for me so I can get the bed back situated?"

She nodded.

"Only if you take me." "Okay."

I helped get her on some pajamas which consisted of yellow lingerie and one of my t shirts. I then wrapped her up in a cover and got her downstairs on the couch. I kissed her forehead while she got comfortable and I went back upstairs to get the bed together.

+Stephanie's Pov+

I woke up on the couch and it looked to be maybe 6 or 7pm outside. The fire was going when I looked at the fireplace. I sat up and looked around. I went upstairs to see if Gus was in the room but he wasn't. I called out his name but he didn't answer. I checked my phone and it was 7:46pm. I threw my phone back on the bed and started running my hands through my hair.

"Gus?! Where'd you go?!"

He still didn't answer me. I sighed and started walking around the entire house. There was just no sign of him at all.

"If this is your version of a joke it's not funny!"

He still didn't respond.

"Come out come out where ever you are!"

Still no answer. I was starting to get scared and I just wanted to know where Gus was. I then heard a bump against the steel trash can outside and I jumped and squealed. I walked to the front door slowly and was about to look out the peephole when loud, fast knocking came to the door and I started to hear cursing when it stopped.

I heard a mumbled,"Shit."

My heart was racing and I felt scared as hell.

"Babe! Open up!"

I heard Gus's voice and opened the door.

"Gus? What the hell are you doing? You scared me to death."

I hugged him super tightly and he wrapped his arms back around me.

"I know. I'm sorry babe. Lets get in the house and I'll explain everything. Also you're only in a t shirt and it's cold so go."

I went into the house and he closed and locked the door behind us.

"Now why were you out there? Where were you? What were you doing?" "Nothing. I went outside to smoke a blunt, looked at the stars a little bit, thought about you. But then I did something stupid, which was forgetting the keys were in here still. So I ended up locking myself out on accident." "Well don't do that again. You scared me." "I'm sorry. But don't answer the door like that ever again, do you understand me? I don't want the wrong person to be at the door and you've got only a t shirt on."

I nodded my head and he wrapped his arms around me. After awhile he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Stephanie." "I love you too Gus." "Why don't you go lie down in the bed and I'll be up there in a minute." "Okay. Promise you're coming?" "Mhm."

I nodded my head again then got on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. Once I went upstairs I laid down in the bed and waited on Gus. He finally came after awhile and got undressed. He then came and laid down with me. He wrapped his arms around me which made me cuddle more into him.

"I love you Gus." "I love you too." 

We then drifted off to sleep.