❤️Chapter Eleven❤️

+Stephanie's Pov+

I was dancing on the dance floor with Jamie, Emily, Bexey and Goth. We were all dancing like we were at home. Soon enough I looked towards the bar and seen Gus laughing with some girl. I tilted my head and tapped Jamie. She stopped dancing and looked at me. I pointed my finger and she looked where I was pointing. She then got close to my ear.

"What are they talking about?" "I don't know but I wanna know."

I looked at them again and just decided to go back to dancing.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

I was watching Stephanie dance while having a drink with Tracy when a tap came to my shoulder. I looked to see who tapped me and seen some girl.

"Um, hi." "Hi." "I just wanted to say I liked your tats." "Thanks. Which one caught your eye?"

I started drinking again and she smiled.

"The centipede." "Why?" "Well, why'd you get that?"

I started laughing a little and she half smiled. 

"Well, uh..I don't know. They just seem to follow me everywhere and bother me all the time so I got one tattooed on me." "I have this spider tattoo because I love spiders."

She showed me her spider tattoo behind her ear.

"It's cool." "Thanks." Who'd you come to the club with?" "Uh, just two old friends. Who'd you come with?" "My wife and some friends." "Any kids?" "Mhm. I have a daughter." "That's really cool." "It is. She's the cutest little thing." "I bet she is." "Why do you say that?" "Well, her dad's cute."

I smiled then Stephanie came and sat next to me. She looked at the girl and smiled.

"Hi." "Hi. I'm Reena." "I'm Stephanie." "You must be the wife I'm guessing." "I am." "Can I just say you two are adorable together?" "Thanks." "You're welcome. But anyways, I've gotta get back home to my kid. Don't want her up all night waiting." "Okay. Bye Reena. Be safe out here tonight. And it was nice meeting you." "I will and it was nice meeting you too."

She smiled then walked off. I looked at Stephanie and she half smiled at me.

"What?" "I thought you'd freak out on her." "Oh, you two were just talking. I'm a jealous girlfriend, not a demon. And besides, she seemed nice." "I love you." "I love you too sweetheart. So much that I think we should get out of here." "You want to leave?" "Yeah. But we can't. Everyone's having fun and I don't wanna ruin it." "Why do you wanna leave? Is something bothering you?" "No. I want my husband to fuck me like an animal in our bedroom."

I started choking on my drink a little.

"Babe. Do you have to say things like that so easily?" "Mhm. I should be able to since uh, you're kinda my husband and have seen every body part I have." "I know babe but we're in public." "No ones listening. And so what if they do. It's none of their business."

I smiled as I looked ahead of me then downed the rest of my drink.

"Left tit, right tit."

I looked towards Stephanie and seen her pointing at her tits. Mind you, with the dress she was wearing, they were out a little.

"Stephanie stop." "Not until I'm in our room getting what I want."

She stood up and looked at me.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

I watched her as she walked away and bit my lip.

"Fuck."

I started drinking again then looked around the club.

+Stephanie's Pov+

Me and Goth were joking around on our way to the car. Gus was still in the club getting everyone together. Both of us were drunk as hell but we kept joking around. Then Goth hit my shoulder slightly.

"Tag. You're it."

I started trying to chase him in my heels but it wasn't really working out. As I tried taking one off in the motion of chasing him I fell really hard on the ground.

"Oh my God!"

Goth came running over to me but I was trying to sit up straight. When I was up I felt something running down my nose. I felt it then seen blood on my fingers.

"Stephanie? Please tell me you're okay or Gus is gonna kill me." "I'm fine." "Your nose is bleeding pretty bad. Does it hurt?"

He started wiping my blood away with his sleeves.

"Don't. You'll ruin your jacket." "Stephanie, let me help you."

He continued to wipe at my nose as I stared at the sky. Once he was done doing his best to get it all off, he made me look at him.

"Are you okay? Do you feel funny at all?" "No. I'm fine. Thanks Goth." "Lets get you to the car for real this time." "What? I never even got to get you back for tagging me." "Guess that's too bad then." "Goth please. Don't end our game. We were just having fun." "I said no. Now cmon."

He put my arm around his shoulder and started walking to the car.

"Buzzkill." "Hey, I'd rather be a buzzkill than let you get hurt anymore." "But we're both drunk. What does it matter?" "It matters to me. Now quiet so I can focus."

I mocked him silently which only made him chuckle.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

We were now home and me and Stephanie went to our bedroom. Once the door was closed and locked behind us I went to try and kiss her but noticed a little bit of red underneath her nose.

"Babe?" "What?" "What's wrong with your nose?" "Oh, when you were getting everyone else to come to the car, me and Goth were about to play tag until I fell and hit my nose a little." "Why didn't you tell me? Sit down."

I sat her on the edge of the bed and went to go wet a wash cloth. I came back then bent down to her face level and started to dab at her nose with the wash cloth.

"Does it hurt when I touch it?" "You're the sexiest man alive." "Steph, focus please. Does your nose hurt?" "So many girls wanna talk to you but you chose me." "Steph." "What are we doing here Gus? Why are you married to me?"

She took her wedding ring off her finger and looked at it.

"I'm so ugly and I'm always so sad and pitiful. I was nothing when I met you. My dad was in jail and I was scared for him. You tried to help me and that's where it all started. You could feel my fear somehow like no one else could. You could deal with me." "Stephanie, what are you saying?" "I deserve someone like Tony. Not you. You're Lil Peep. You're Gustav Åhr. You can have anyone you want. You could have a hot super model or some beautiful singer or some sexy guitarist in a band or something. Not a..a Stephanie." "Hey, why are you saying these things? Stop it." "Because we weren't made for each other Gus. I shouldn't have let you marry me. I should've let you go when I had the chance. Now you probably feel like you're stuck with me because we had Haidyn together. I'm sorry if you feel trapped."

She put her hand on my cheek and I just looked at her confused but also sadly.

"It's okay. We don't have to do what I said at the club. And I'm sorry I said that in front of all those people."

She grabbed my hand and put her ring in it then closed my fingers on it.

I looked down at my hand and she just started laying down in bed. Soon enough I was ready for bed and I fell asleep.