💚Chapter Seven💚

+Stephanie's Pov+

"Gus! Come look at these!"

He came running downstairs while blowing on his nails.

"Dammit baby. I was trying to redo my nails."

I rolled my eyes playfully and he just kept looking at his nails and blowing on them.

"Ya know, sometimes I feel like you care more about your nails than you care about me." "And that might be true. But we'll never know."

He looked up at me and fakely smiled. I fakely smiled back and he started blowing his nails again.

"So what did you wanna show me?" "I wanted to show you these pictures of Haidyn that Jamie sent."

I showed them to him and he smiled.

"Awww, look at our chubby little munchkin." "I know right. Especially the sleeping ones."

I looked at the pictures some more and just kept smiling. Once I looked at them long enough I put my phone away and flopped on the couch. I looked up at Gus.

"What?" "Nothing. You're just really sexy." "Am not." "Are too. If I had money for every time I seen you and had good thoughts I'd be rich." "Oh really?" "Really really." "Well, I think I'm lovin' the way you're talking to me right now." "And I think you should come over here."

He came to sit next to me on the couch and I smiled at him innocently.

"What else are you thinking?" "Stuff and things."

I put my hand on his chest and scooted closer to him.

"What kinda stuff and things?"

He shifted his body so he was now looking down on me. I looked up at him and brought my face close to his.

"I don't know. All kinds." "You know I wanna hear you say them."

He couldn't keep his eyes off my lips but when he looked in my eyes he bit his own.

"You wanna kiss me?" "Yes." "I'm not gonna let you do it because you want to." "I beg to differ." "Your nails are still drying." "Your point?" "Ooo. Does Gussy care about Stephanie Åhr more than his own nails?" "Stop it." "Oh my goodness. He does."

He leaned in to kiss me and of course I kissed him back. I pushed him back on the couch and kissed him deeper, making sure to add tongue. It felt so good every time his lips were against mine. But he soon ended the kiss and I was ready to kiss him again.

"What's gotten into you Stephanie?" "Nothing..nothing."

I got off him and stood up.

"Hey, I didn't mean I didn't like it."

I started walking away and I took my shirt off then threw it.

"Babe? What are you doing?"

I swayed in the shorts I was in and walked upstairs. Gus came walking after me and he soon stopped me in the hallway before I got to the room. He slammed me up against the wall hard but not hard enough to hurt me.

He put his arms on both sides of me and I smirked.

"Well..looks like I'm trapped." "Looks like it." "Fuck me." "You're the horniest person I know." "I'm not. I just really love the things you do when you're..in your zone." "My zone?" "Mhm. Call it being impressed with what you can do."