💜Chapter Fifty💜

+Stephanie's Pov+

I was coming to bring Tracy his slideshow and once I got to the address he sent me it was pretty as fuck. I knew Jamie was going to love it. I called out for Tracy and he soon came.

"It looks amazing Tracy." "Thank you, I hope Jamie loves it and doesn't think it's too much." "She'll probably cry but in a good way though."

I handed him the slideshow and he went to set it up. Bexey soon came walking up with Goth and I said hey to both of them.

Bexey said,"Where's Haidyn if Jamie and the girls are all out?" "She's with Miles."

Bexey made a face and I already knew what he was thinking.

I then said,"Well, where's Gus?"

Bexey said,"I don't know he kinda disappeared when we were finished setting everything up." "Was he okay?" "He seemed so."

I looked between Goth and Bexey and realized something else was going on.

"Is there something you guys wanna tell me?"

Bexey shook his head and said,"Nope. I think Tracy's calling me though so, gotta see what he wants."

Goth said,"Me too. See you later Stephanie."

They both walked off and I called Gus. He didn't answer his phone though. It had went to voicemail. I tapped my phone on my leg then went back home. Once I was back home Jamie was all dressed up and waiting in the living room. I smiled brightly at her and when she seen me she did the same.

"How do I look?" "You look...you look stunning Jamie."

I meant what I said, too. Her red dress, to her red sparkling heels to match, to her updo hairstyle, to her red-themed makeup. She looked dazzling.

"You mean it?" "I mean it."

She gave me a hug and I hugged her back then there was a beep outside. Jamie walked outside first and me and all the girls walked outside after her. Her limo was waiting outside and I smiled again. Jamie turned around and looked like she wanted to cry. I smiled at how happy my best friend was and I helped her get to the limo. Once she did a guy got out and opened the door for her. I hugged her again and she hugged me back tighter this time.

"Have fun J." "I will."

She then got into the limo and the guy closed the door behind her. They pulled off and I went back into the house. The girls came in behind me then I realized Miles was gone. I looked towards Emily and asked where he had went.

"He left once we came in. Said there was something he had to go do." "Oh. Well, who helped Jamie get ready?" "After she got her dress on I helped do her makeup and Emery did her hair. Haidyn was just sitting on the bed the whole time. And we bought Sadie some new stuff today, so now she's in her new cage playing with one of her chew toys." "Thanks for everything you guys did today." "No problem. I'm tired now though so, I'll be in me and Bexey's room if you guys need me. Most likely taking a nap." "Okay. See you later."

I smiled at Haidyn in Emery's arms and I grabbed her.

"Thanks for watching Haidyn after Miles left." "You're welcome. I love watching her." "Emery..I know I'm probably overstepping my bounds here but..do you want kids?"

She smiled at me shyly and said,"I do..I do want kids..but..I know Goth's not ready yet.." "Have you ever asked him how he feels about it?" "I haven't..guess I'm too scared to.." "Well, you should try asking him and seeing what he says. He might surprise you." "Yeah..maybe I will."

I smiled at her and pat her shoulder then went up to me and Gus's room. I laid down with Haidyn and gave her one of her toys to play with. While she was playing with it I decided to try calling Gus again. He still wasn't answering and his phone was still going to voicemail. I sighed and threw a cartoon movie on the tv for me and Haidyn.

+Lil Peep's Pov+

"I don't wanna go. I just wanna stay home with Haidyn and Stephanie but of course we have to start touring back up again." "Well, I think they'll be okay. As long as Stephanie stays home." "Yeah but he changed his mind and said we could take 2 merch girls. I know Stephanie won't choose herself because she'll feel like a burden or something with Haidyn when really she wouldn't be at all." "Stephanie's gonna make her decision but either way, Haidyn will be okay." "I know...and I know I've been talking a lot. I'm sorry for that." "It's totally fine. We could always talk like this. About anything and everything with no judgement."

I took my phone out of my pocket and seen Stephanie had called me twice. I looked at Emma and smiled slightly.

"Stephanie's been calling me and I know she's probably worried. I'll see you before I leave for tour?" "Sure. Where do you wanna meet each other?" "I guess we could meet here again." "Okay. I'll see you around then." "Okay."

We hugged each other and I told her to be safe then I started on my way home.

+Stephanie's Pov+

In the middle of the movie Ratatouille, Gus had come through the bedroom door. I was happy to see him but he seemed off.

"Hey Stephanie." "Hey. Why weren't you answering my calls?" "I had my ringer off." "Is everything okay?"

He sat on the bed and started getting his shoes off.

"Everything's fine but.." "But..."

He didn't say anything so I paused the tv. I came to sit next to him and he looked at me.

"But what Gus?" "Well, after I left from helping Tracy and stuff..I went to see Emma." "Why?" "I just needed someone to talk to.." "What was it that you couldn't talk to me about it? But, you could talk to your ex girlfriend about it?" "I...me and the guys..we were called for our next tour. When we were getting everything ready for Jamie and Tracy.." "Why couldn't you just tell me though?.." "Because..me and Emma..we're still best friends and..I guess I just didn't wanna bother you with my shit.."

I stood up and walked towards the window. I knew I couldn't be mad because him and Emma's relationship will always be different than mines and his and maybe he didn't feel like he could talk to me this time. But, I just felt like he could've came to me. He usually did.

"Well..when do you guys leave?.." "We leave next week Thursday..after he called us the first time he called back a little later and said we could have 2 merch girls.." "Well..I'd say let Jamie go considering the circumstances then Emery or Emily. I wouldn't wanna put Haidyn on you while you're doing your shows.." "I knew you'd say that."

I went and stood in front of him then put my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my stomach. I started running my hands through his hair which made him sigh.

"We'll be okay.." "I know but...I want you to come with me..I hate being away from you and Haidyn." "I know baby." "That's why I went to Emma..I thought if I talked to her it'd make me feel better about the situation but..it kinda didn't.." "Hey.."

I sat in his lap and rubbed the back of his head.

"It's gonna be okay..you're not gone yet so we can make the best of what we have right now then when you do leave you call me every time you get the chance. Okay?"

He nodded and I put my head in his shoulder with my arms around him while he was still holding me. I could also feel how sad he was though and that made me sad.

"I love you Gus." "I love you too."

When we were done holding each other we got into the bed together and cuddled up with Haidyn. Once Haidyn had fallen asleep I smiled a little bit then me and Gus started going to sleep.