💚Chapter Seventy Two💚

+Stephanie's Pov+

I woke up to something being thrown on me and it was cold as fuck. I then realized it was ice water. I jumped out of bed yelling and then I heard laughing. I seen Bexey and Tracy standing there. I squinted my eyes and they ran off. I chased after them.

"BEXEY!!! TRACY!!! BRING YOUR ASSES HERE NOW!!!!!"

They disappeared and I wiped some of the water off my face. I came downstairs and didn't see them in the living room so I went into the kitchen. Tracy was hiding behind Jamie while Bexey was standing on the opposite side of the table away from me.

Bexey said,"Stephanie, just hear me out-." "I don't wanna hear shit. Neither of you are going anywhere until you get your lick back and I mean it."

Jamie said,"What'd he do?" "They decided it'd be cool to give me a fucking cold shower with ice included as a wake up call in my bed." "Tracy, did you seriously do that to my best friend?" "It was Bexey's idea!"

Bexey scoffed and said,"You little snitch. Stephanie..it was my idea but Tracy egged me on. He said he thought it'd be pretty funny."

Tracy said,"I never said that. Don't listen to him Stephanie. He's a liar."

I said,"Well, if both of you would just come here then we can end your payback right now."

Bexey shook his head and Jamie grabbed Tracy and threw him towards me. I then grabbed him.

He said lightly,"Mommy."

I pulled his head downward by grabbing his ear and he winced.

"You too Bexey." "Well, he doesn't look like he's having too much fun. So I'm just gonna go."

He tried jumping around the table but then he crashed right into Gus when he tried running outside by the pool.

"Oh hey. Gus. You look great today." "Thanks? What's going on here?" "Nothing. Absolutely nothing is going on here."

Jamie said,"Bexey and Tracy thought it'd be funny to douse your wife in ice water this morning before she got out of bed."

Gus looked at Bexey and he put his hands up and started backing away slowly.

"Gus..I swear it was supposed to be funny, it was supposed to make her laugh, I didn't mean anything by it.."

Jamie got a hold of him and started pushing him towards Gus. When Gus got him he took him out by the pool and as he got closer he screamed for him to stop. Before I knew it he was getting thrown in the water by Gus. I then came out with Tracy, still holding him by his ear and I pushed him into the pool once we got closer. When they were both back up I stuck my tongue out at them and I wrapped my arms around Gus.

"Thank you baby." "You're welcome baby. And also, you two, are going to go clean me and my wife's bed right now. And by the time she goes to lay on it again, it better be dry. Or you guys will have worse happen to you than being thrown into the pool."

I smiled at them then looked at Gus.

"You're hot when you're demanding." "Thank you."

We heard fake gagging sounds and he looked towards Tracy and Bexey again.

"I think I said I wanted the bed cleaned now."

Bexey rolled his eyes playfully and said,"Fine."

Tracy said,"Yeah. Fine."

They got out of the pool and Gus grabbed them by their shoulders.

"Lets go. We ain't got all day."

I laughed at them as they went back into the house then Jamie came outside.

"So..are you sure you'll be okay staying here while we're on tour?" "Yeah. I'll be okay. I'll miss you guys to death though." "We'll miss you, too." "Emery's still going right?" "Yeah she is." "Good. She'll need Goth to help her through her pregnancy stages. Don't let me miss out on the labor though. If anything happens you call me." "I promise I will." "Good. I also wanted to ask if you'd help me set up a party for them before you guys leave tomorrow." "Of course I can." "And help me find some lingerie for tonight." "Ooo, you gonna do something real kinky?" "I was thinking a dominatrix kinda thing tonight." "Yeah. I'll totally help you find something." "Great. I'm gonna go get changed out of these wet clothes so we can go to the store." "Okay. I'm gonna go get Emily and Emery. We can make it a girls trip." "Cool."

So I went back into the house so I could get ready. I went to me and Gus's room and Bexey and Tracy were cleaning the bed up. Gus had Haidyn in his arms and was feeding her a bottle while he watched them. I kissed Haidyn on her head as she kept drinking her milk.

"Me and the girls are about to go out for some party stuff for you guys' last day. Is it okay if I leave Haidyn here with you?" "Of course. She's gonna watch her 2 idiot uncles clean the bed that they destroyed, isn't that right pumpkin? Yes it is, yes it is."

She put her hand onto his necklace and I smiled at them. I then looked at the guys again and stuck my tongue out at them as I walked towards my closet to get a change of clothes.

+Time Skip+

I was now looking through lingerie since me and the girls had bought everything we needed for the party tonight. I wanted to get something very sexy for Gus. Something he'd remember all throughout tour. I was being very picky though and still hadn't found anything yet. Jamie then came over to me.

"Have you found anything yet?" "Nope. I just don't wanna grab anything this time. I want it to be A1." "Well, what color were you going for?" "I'm not sure. I was thinking pink cause it's his favorite color but at the same time, I feel more comfortable in things that are black. But on the other hand there's so many colors in here that I'm wondering if I even need a specific color." "Well let me ask you this then. Since you don't know the color do you know if you want a whole set or just something easily removable?" "I don't know. You've gotta help me Jamie." "Okay. I'll go find the girls and we'll help you find something awesome." "Thank you."

She walked off and I kept looking through things. My phone then started ringing when I was about to pick up something else and I answered it.

Me: Who's this?
Miles: Hey. It's me Miles.
Me: Hey. What are you doing?
Miles: I was actually gonna ask you the same thing because I'm not doing anything.
Me: Well, I'm at the store picking out some stuff. I'm having a party tonight since Gus and his friends are leaving for tour tomorrow.
Miles: That sounds fun.
Me: You're welcome to come if you want.
Miles: Do you actually want me there or do you feel pity for me because I'm not doing anything?
Me: I want you there. It's just gonna be a small party, nothing too grand.
Miles: Sure then. What time should I be there?
Me: Maybe 5 or 6.
Miles: Sounds good and I'll let you get back to your shopping.
Me: Alright. I'll see you later Miles.
Miles: See you.

I smiled then we hung up with each other. I also had to make sure I called Boosie to ask if he wanted to come since I had my phone out. So I called him as I kept trying to look for something to wear for tonight.