∞ V ∞

Taehyung was taking a nice relaxing dip in a waterfall pond in his favorite woods.

Usually he came here to be at ease, loving nature and the beauty that it shared.

He laid back with his eyes closed and let out a calm breath.

"May I join?"

Taehyung shot up and splashed water around, trying to lay up and turn to the man's voice.

Jungkook stood there on the ground, looking down at Taehyung with a little smile.

Taehyung held his heart. "Oh my god, you fucking scared me!" He yelled and turned away for a moment.

"Yeah, sorry." Jungkook said and began to strip. Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes. "Hey! I didn't say you could! we're in the middle of the woods, anybody could see us–"

Jungkook came down in the water and smiled cheekily. "Shh, no body will." He said and came over to him. "I promise."

Jungkook's smile never left his face in Taehyung's presence. He wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer, kissing his forehead gently.

Taehyung floated their quietly for a moment, he closed his eyes as Jungkook kissed his forehead and placed his own to his after that.

It felt nice to just hold each other in silence, the only noise being the waterfall crashing down into the pond and trickling off of rocks, plus the chirping of the birds and just nature in general.

"How'd you know I was here?" Taehyung asked him quietly and Jungkook opened his eyes, looking at him. "I don't know honestly, I just...did." He said and Taehyung was taken aback.

"No way.." He said and Jungkook chuckled, nodding. "I know."

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it, princess." Jungkook said and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung hugged him back and laid his head on his shoulder, taking in a scent from him that made him want more.

"Jungkook.." He called out. "Yeah?" Jungkook answered and continued holding him close, not letting go.

"How are we going to work out...in the upcoming future. Kims and Jeons...don't belong together." Taehyung whispered as much as it hurt.

Jungkook raised his head and looked at Tae. "Who told you that?" He asked him.

"No one...I was just...doing research." Taehyung said, looking away from him. Jungkook grabbed his face in his hand and turned Tae back to look into his eyes.

"We make our own destiny, Taehyung. Don't tell me we don't belong together." He said and Taehyung slowly nodded. "I'm sorry..I just don't want anything bad to happen to you."

Jungkook stared at him for a while and ran a wet hand through Taehyung's hair, gripping it and pulling his lips to his own, disregarding his words.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered closed and he let out a throaty moan, their tongues clashing together and lapping over one another.

Jungkook moved him back against the rocks and let go of his hair, moving his hands down his naked body and breaking the kiss to start leaving wet trails down his chest.

Taehyung panted heavily and leaned his head back for a moment, looking up at the tall trees and the sky before feeling his legs being propped opened by Jungkook.

Jungkook attacked his neck in small bites before leaving a hard one on the side.

"Ah–" Taehyung hissed in surprise and he looked at Jungkook who just gave him a little smirk. "Just one." He said, "Lay back and relax." He added on.