XVIII.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

Taehyung's shirt was thrown into the hamper and he replaced it with a new clean one. For the past few days, he had been shook and confused as to what was happening recently.

He hadn't heard from Jimin in ages and he was trying to contact him. He had a bad feeling about something. His connection with Jimin is usually strong but now it was getting weaker. And just today, he found out his job said he stopped coming and won't answer his phone to them either.

So while Hoseok filed a missing person case, Tae got dressed and went to a place Jimin could be: Namjoon's house.

Although he knew about the cheating situation, he didn't want to see it go down. He didn't want to face it. But now he had to face it.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called out as he came down the spiral stair case. Jungkook was on the couch Chilling and watching sports. "What is it?" He said, his words a bit slurred from drinking. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I need to borrow your car." He said simply. Jungkook was kind of an alcoholic now that Tae thought about it. But usually he's never drunk off his ass like this. Something was probably bothering him.

"For what?" He asked hoarsely, looking up at him with dull yet pretty eyes. "I need to go to Namjoon's house." He said wishing he didn't word it that way.

"For what??" He asked again, his head perking up and he was more attentive. Taehyung's mouth hung open. "It's not even like that, you're too drunk to understand." he grumbled. Jungkook leaned his head to the side. "Then explain it simply, it's not rocket science."

Taehyung wanted to wack this man on the side of his head at this point.

"I need to figure out where Jimin is." He said but Drunk off his ass Jungkook took it as a lie. "Oh sure you do, you know what just go, walk while you're at it cause you might be staying over to do some weird shit kims do." He grumbled.

Taehyung scoffed and just shrugged, not having a problem with walking at this point. "Fine, you asshole." He went out of the house after putting his coat on and closing the door behind him. He looked down at his feet as he walked all the way to namjoon's house which will probably take longer than usual.

When he got there, he walked up on the porch. Slowly knocking and then waiting.

After a minute, the door flew up to find a very drunk and fucked up Namjoon. Taehyung watched the paranoid look on Namjoon's face. "We need to talk, are you sober enough to or??." He asked, clearly he was messed up regarding his past scandal.

"No, No it's fine come in." He said and Taehyung did so, gasping when he saw all the bottles and cigarettes laying on the ground. Taehyung had to move his feet slowly, to move across the floor.

"What's up Tae?" He asked as he kicked over everything Taehyung had to avoid before.

"Well, Jimin's been missing for some days and I thought he'd be here–"

"What??" It was like Namjoon immediately sobered up from hearing that. "No fucking way.." he picked up the phone and then realized why exactly Jimin was ignoring him.

"I need you to give me some space right now, I'm not in the right mind for this.." he mumbled.

Taehyung looked confused. "What– Namjoon were in this together, I know how much Jimin means to you, we can find him–"

"No, he probably ran away, all because of me. Fuck. Just go." namjoon sighed shakily.

"Namjoon!" Taehyung yelled while being guided to and out of the door, namjoon was pretty strong. "I'm sorry." Namjoon said and slammed the door.

After more walking, which Taehyung didn't mind since it was a nice neighborhood and the sunset was beautiful, a girl came up beside him. Taehyung jumped a little and noticed it was the girl from the mall, and the funeral. Just looking.

"Uh– Hi?" Taehyung felt uneasy now, not sure if he should be around this chick.

"Hey~" She sing songed. Taehyung got a very creepy vibe from her once again. she walked around him with a smile that seemed fake, then a few seconds later, it was wiped off her face.

"I have something to show you." She said and dragged me to the side before I could protest.

Suddenly there was a phone shoved in my head that had a video icon in the middle on pause. "Watch it." She said, pressing play before the brunette could protest.

Taehyung couldn't help but direct his eyes on the screen after hearing Jungkook's voice.

"I don't think it would last long, no." Jungkook said while smoking a cigarette.

"Then why are you with him? is this some game to get over your ex or something?"

"I don't know, I guess..I'm doing it for power. I know if I have kids with a Kim, my kids will have the ultimate power over everyone. and my bloodline will stay strong. It was never about attention or affection, I don't give a fuck about him or his dead girlfriend, I just need to win him over to make it easier to get what the fuck I want. then I'll leave him. the Kim clan will crumble eventually, his sick pathetic lineage will finally disappear and the only people that will have any trace of their blood is my blood." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung froze in shock. "What?" He whispered, looking at the woman. She made clicking sounds with her tongue.

"I told you to be careful who you mess with, Taehyung~ Alot of people are after you. And I'm just here to save you. You know the truth now." She said sympathetically.

Why would he do that, he thought he wanted him.

Well he guessed he doesn't. It was a FORCED marriage anyways.

But was Jungkook really thinking about murdering his whole clan by sucking the power out of him using kids???

Taehyung was so distracted by his thoughts, that he didn't realize the woman would knock him unconscious. Darkness consumed his vision and his thoughts abruptly stopped.