XVI.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

It was the day of the funeral and everyone was seated. Well, not everyone.

Taehyung was pacing in the back, looking at the time over and over again. Jimin wasn't here.

The most important person in his life and the second most important person of Hanya's life wasn't here for her funeral.

Taehyung tried texting, calling, even leaving a voicemail but still no answer or response. He sighed, extremely disappointed.

He felt that something was really really wrong with Jimin but he couldn't just leave our of the blue, he just spoke to him yesterday for god sake.

He went out of the back and came out around and to the front, bowing to the few people that were there.

There was him, his sister, Jungkook, sunny, Hanya's parents, Hoseok and Yoongi,....Namjoon and Jin (who were separated the entire time they arrived), but no Jimin.

As he stepped up on the stage before the closed casket, he sighed, looking at it for a moment to prepare himself before going to the microphone. "Hello everyone, and–"

Before he could get a sentence out, gunshots went off. The audience instantly screaming and scattering to find somewhere safe and not out in the open in the darkness.

Jungkook sprung up, pulling Taehyung down quick and ducking. "Everyone get down!" He yelled.

Taehyung was scared, yet furious, he had tried so hard to get this funeral done and pushed on but everything was getting in his way. He slowly crawled over to the casket when Jungkook's wasn't looking and placed his hand down on it, sighing shakily.

He could feel his blood boiling. "For fuck sake why won't any give you a rest?"

"Taehyung!" Hoseok came and dipped by his side. Taehyung turned to him in the chaos and nodded. "What happened?"

Hoseok looked at the casket for a minute. "Me and Yoongi were right, that's not Hanya. her DNA didn't come through as matched. that's a whole different person." He breathed out heavily.

He stared at Hoseok like he has just insulted his bloodline.

Taehyung then turned to her casket and blinked, "Maybe it was just her decaying or some shit." He told himself out loud, trying to convince himself.

"Tae, open the casket." Hoseok said and clogged his nose.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung's eyes widened and he saw Yoongi quickly come over to do it himself. He unclasped the restraints and Taehyung watched in horror.

"Oh...god." Hoseok was about to throw up at the sight. "This feels so disrespectful."

Taehyung took a quick look at gagged.

Yoongi took a breath and opened the woman's mouth.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaimed and shivered. Yoongi winced. "Stop, her mouth isn't fully closed like it's supposed to be." he said in disgust and literally pulled a paper out of her mouth and opened it.

I told you to be careful who you mess with.