XXX.

CHAPTER THIRTY

It was about a week later and Lisa still didn't give any clues or words to the group about how she got inside the wedding. When they checked the key card, not much was on it, not even fingerprints, but they kept it just in case.

Because Jungkook didn't want Lisa chilling underneath his house 24/7, they moved her to his towers, locking her up there under intensive security and surveillance.

Now that they had their place to themselves again, Jungkook and Taehyung were chilling.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked Jungkook after pausing the movie they were watching. Jungkook hummed. "Pee. Unless you want me to do it in your mouth." He said as he walked off with a smirk.

Taehyung made a disgusted face, he wasn't up for that kink. He didn't understand how people would let other people piss on you or in your mouth. "Oh gosh, I think I'd rather rewatch the two girls one cup video." He said.

The vivid memory of his family trip to America flashed across his mind. It forever haunted him when he remembered one of his cousin's friends showed them the video.

He was never the same.

"No way you saw that video." Jungkook laughed out loud.

"I did! You didn't?" Taehyung asked in surprise. Jungkook came back out of the bathroom after a while and shook his head. "Nope."

Taehyung gasped. "Lucky." He said and Jungkook proceeded to lay on the bed next to Taehyung, unpausing the movie.

They ate popcorn together and relaxed, Jungkook placing a casual hand on Taehyung's thigh.

Taehyung almost choked on his popcorn in nervousness but he calmed down after a while, laying his head on Jungkook's shoulder slowly.

"Taehyung...?" Jungkook called out softly, his thoughts interrupting his attention from the movie.

"Yeah?" Tae whispered. Jungkook rubbed his thigh a bit. "Has it ever occurred to you that Kim and Jeon have always had a connection?" He asked.

Taehyung tilted his head. "I thought it was the opposite." He mumbled. Jungkook shook his head. "No, I've been doing some reading at that library. Apparently, that's a myth because our Dynasties just hated each other so much during the war. But, that's why the famous king and the prince's son was so powerful. Their connection and power was unmatched." he explained.

Taehyung looked up at him confusingly. "Son?" His attention was directed to the conversation now.

"Yeah, King Jeon and Prince Kim had a son out of wedlock, After Prince Kim died, King Jeon ruled alone but his son was raised in secret by Jay's ancestor, who also became the King's main servant, to still keep the boy safe. The war had started after Prince Kim died, and King Jeon died 20 years after that due to the second war at 45, and his son came out of nowhere and took over and took revenge.. increasing the hatred amongst the two."

Taehyung listened to the story and frowned. "That's...sad." Jungkook nodded in agreement. "It is."

That overwhelming feeling washed over Taehyung again. He realized that the whole Lisa drama had distracted him from getting to the bottom of that weird dream.

He sighed deeply and asked the big question. "Jungkook, what if that was us?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Taehyung sat up and tried to think of a way to explain it. "Well, the baby in my dreams. He looked like you and me, but obviously, we don't have a baby. I specifically remember you being in some old royal attire I don't know. What if you are King Jeon and I'm Prince Kim from the past but we died unhappy and was reborn?"