XXIX.

A / N : sorry for all the author notes, just wanted to say thank you to the readers who take the time to vote and comment on every chapter, I love you all and enjoy reading your comments, it makes me happy that I am entertaining you through a book I once hated (so much). It is increasingly harder to put out these chapters but you're my motivation, seriously. <33 Rin

-

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

"Taehyung, I'm so glad you're alright, holy shit." Taekyun said as she hugged her brother tightly and almost broke into a sob.

"Yeah, we all are." Jimin sighed in relief and rubbed his forehead, glad that was over and Lisa was caught.

"And I'm glad she's caught." He said out loud and Namjoon clapped. "Okay but am I the only one ready to fucking kill her?"

Jay rubbed her eyes. "Of course not." She answered and everyone looked at her for a minute. She kicked her feet innocently and waved. "Hi, I'm Jay."

"She's my friend don't worry." Jimin said. Taekyun crossed her arms. "I guess, she did save my life after all...thanks." She said while looking at Jay with a little bit of attitude but was still thankful.

Jay just stared at Taekyun and nodded casually.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the tension and turned to Jungkook. "What are you gonna do?" he asked, seeing him put on gloves.

Wendy stayed quiet in the corner, nodding and tapping her arm in thought.

"I'm gonna question her, and she's not leaving this house anytime soon." Jungkook said, glancing at his mother real quick before making his way downstairs.

Jungkook went downstairs towards the basement door. He held his hands behind his back, looking calm as ever. He looked at the chained-up Lisa and hummed, thinking about what he was going to do to her.

Lisa looked like she was in pain, her nose bleeding and there was gauze around her arm where a bullet had grazed her earlier.

"You look fucked up." Jungkook laughed at her, crouching down and looking into her dark eyes. She kept eye contact heavy.

"Who let you inside my wedding?" He asked her simply. Lisa just smirked in his face, completely ignoring his question, not saying a word.

She eventually shrugged, keeping her mouth shut and giving a deadpanned expression.

Jungkook just chuckled, looking up at the ceiling, anger rushing through his veins. "You know...You ruined me and Taehyung's wedding. This was supposed to be our day. Our time to turn something negative into a positive and you ruined it." He paused a little, looking at her.

"...if you're not going to tell me how you got inside, I'll give Taehyung permission to come and kick your ass if he wants to. And I bet you don't want that little wound right there.." He pointed at the gauze. "..worse than it already is." He finished threatening her.

She seemed convinced but at the same time, she wasn't worried. Yes, the roles would be reversed and she'd deserve any beating that Taehyung would give her.

But she had high pain tolerance. She didn't care. She didn't care about a lot of things actually. She didn't care if Jungkook killed her right here, right now.

"Bring it on." Lisa just said and gave a small smile.

Jungkook chuckled darkly and instantly got up from his spot, leaving the basement and going back upstairs where Taehyung was waiting.