∞ II ∞

"That would be 50 coins please." The woman said timidly to Taehyung as she scanned the book and placed it in his hands.

"Of course, thank you, Jay.." Taehyung smiled and reached into his coat.

"Oh.. shit." He mumbled at the realization that his money was gone. "That little thief." He mumbled under his breath at the memory of him stopping to help a poor boy who fell off his bike in the streets.

Clearly that little boy was as smart and sneaky as ever because he stole 150 coins off the prince.

Taehyung sighed irritatedly and placed the book down. "I'm sorry, I'll have to get it the next time in the center, my money is not on me right now." He told her.

Jay nodded and began taking the book back. "I'm sorry, your highness–"

"No need." A voice sounded behind Taehyung and a hand reached over, placing two 25s on the counter in front of them.

"Oh–" Jay said surprised and left the book for Tae, taking the 50 coins and bowing to the man. "Your highness." She greeted.

Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook awfully close to him. "Prince Jeon?" He was very confused.

"Lord Kim." Jungkook said and backed up a little, taking the book and looking at it. "This is one of my favorite collections as well. However, I thought you were illiterate?" Jungkook said, not really to bully him but it was an observation.

Taehyung snatched the book from his hands and walked away from him. "Mind your business, Jeon." He said and walked to the door.

"Hey.." Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "You don't walk away while a Heir is talking to you. Do you know manners?" Jungkook said and pulled him in an aisle so the front lady wouldn't be too much into their conversation.

"I don't have to answer to you, I'm royalty myself." Taehyung muttered and looked him right in the eyes.

"Barely." Jungkook smirked and let go of Taehyung's wrist. "I actually came here for that same book though, and I don't feel like waiting for you to return it, especially since you can't even read." He mentioned for the second time.

Taehyung took a deep breath. "That sounds like a personal problem, your highness." He gritted and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh a little at that. "No one has given me such attitude before." He looked at the book again and snatched it from him.

"Hey!" Taehyung yelled and Jungkook put a finger in front of his mouth. "Shh, no yelling in the library."

Taehyung was getting fed up.

"How about this, let's read it together." Jungkook said and opened it to the first page, sitting in the back at the small table and inviting Taehyung to sit across from him.

Taehyung stared at him, "I don't think that's good idea–"

"Sit down, Taehyung." Jungkook interrupted.

Tae paused and sighed a little, moving over and sitting down. "Alright." He mumbled and sat there watching him.

Jungkook smiled and tapped his leg. "Good boy." He said, watching Taehyung look towards the book quickly.

Jungkook cleared his throat and began reading after opening it up.

"Chapter One : The Forbidden Love. As soon as he saw him, he knew it was a mistake. He was the enemy, the one person he was supposed to hate. But as their eyes met across the crowded room, he felt a spark of something he couldn't ignore. He knew it was forbidden, that their love would never be accepted by society. But he couldn't help the way he felt. And as he walked towards him, he knew that everything was about to change."

"Your majesty." Taehyung was shaken awake. he groaned and raised himself up, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

He then realized that one of his close servants was here with him.

"Namjoon?" He mumbled and Namjoon nodded. "Yes, Taehyung. Your father and sister are looking everywhere for you. What happened?" He asked.

Taehyung looked around confused, there was no sign of Jungkook, but the book was closed on the table in front of him. he took it and opened it, seeing the bookmark on page 45, which was not that much when you think about it.

"Did I fall asleep during the reading" Taehyung asked himself.

Namjoon looked at the book and then looked at Taehyung. "Who read it to you? Jimin wasn't in town lately." He asked suspiciously.

"No one." Taehyung stood and took the book. "Take me to the room, I'm tired." He ordered.

Namjoon still kept suspicious eyes on him but nodded. "Yes, your majesty."

But as Taehyung walked to the carriage, he truly wondered how Namjoon even knew if Jimin was in the center or not. 

He left it alone however, because the heir of the Jeon thrown was currently occupying his mind.

"Your highness would you like a stress reliever? I know your family is going through a lot." One of Jungkook's boy toys offered and draped a naked leg over Jungkook's lap, sitting down and running a hand down his toned abs.

Jungkook blew out a puff of smoke, looking at Yoongi who looked unamused because this was an everyday thing.

"Well?" The boy smiled and moved down on him, untying his robe and moving his hands over the Prince's bulge.

Jungkook was in deep thought actually. He looked down at the prostitute and nudged him away.

"No, go do something else." He told him and inhaled some more smoke in his pipe.

The latter looked shocked. "You heard him." Yoongi said and played with the edge of his sword.

The poor boy jumped to his feet and bowed. "Yes, your highness. I apologize." And he made his way out through tears.

Jungkook had never rejected one of his toys before, so Yoongi knew something was up undoubtedly.

"So?" Yoongi spoke and Jungkook blew out a long puff.

"Don't look too into it." Jungkook warned and Yoongi nodded with a little smirk. "Right.." He says.

After a few moments of silence, Jungkook asked his partner. "How do you know that Kim Taehyung is Illiterate?"

Yoongi perked an eyebrow up as that answered all the questions he had in the back of his mind. "He was always terrible at basic learning as a child. Very slow, his mother used to read to him his favorite books so he wouldn't miss out on them." He explained.

Jungkook nodded slowly. "Okay.." He said and played with his jewelry.

"What's with the sudden interest in him?" Yoongi asked simply. Jungkook didn't answer.

"Jungkook." Yoongi called out Jungkook stood, waving him off. "It's nothing like what you're thinking. Calm down." He said and dismissed himself.

From that point on however, Jungkook would make more and more memories with the Prince.

Until abruptly disappearing from his presence.