IX.

CHAPTER NINE:

Text. (Jungkook Left + Jimin Right) An hour after Taehyung gets locked in the room.

10:34 PM

Jimin
It's Jungkook

10:50 PM

How did you get my number?

10:53 PM

Don't worry about that

Has Taehyung Texted you for the past hour?

I sense you're doing something really bad right now actually

but I know it's in Park nature to cause trouble

10:58 PM

And why the fuck are you in my business?

if you can sense me doing something so bad why can't you use your Spidey senses and sense what Taehyung is doing?

weirdo

stop texting me

he probably ran away from you

as he should

11:01 PM

Ykw

"Namjoon~" Jimin moaned in his ear, loving the feeling of bliss inside of him.

Yep. Park Jimin was having sex with Kim Namjoon.

Soon, Jimin's phone went off, causing him to look over. "Ignore it baby." Namjoon insisted and Jimin had no problem with it, not going to let that weirdo ruin his night of fun right now, continuing to let Namjoon pound inside of him, as he nibbled a couple of bites on his neck.

It then went off again, and again, and again. Jimin groaned and Namjoon stopped. "Do you want to get it?" He asked.

"No." Jimin mumbled before reaching for his phone, Pressing the button to the side down with a click to turn the notifications off.

"Continue." he said with a tired smile, gripping Namjoon muscular arms.

Jimin was laid out, Namjoon already asleep beside him. His body was sore and sweaty, Namjoon's cum leaking out of him.

Jimin gripped his hair, pulling on it and sniffing. He thought of himself as stupid, using someone who was already taken for his own personal stress.

He turned to Namjoon. "I'm sorry." he whispered before pecking his lips and slipping out of his arms, putting his closes back on.

He then looked back at his phone, picking it up to check and see what the spam was earlier.

It was basically just three missed called from Jungkook.

"Who does this weirdo think he is?" Jimin mumbled to himself and scoffed. "How did he even get my fucking number?"

He left the contact and went to Taehyung's, pressing the call icon in the corner and putting his phone to his ear, hearing namjoon shuffle a little bit in the bed, causing Jimin to quietly leave the room and the house all together to not wake him.

"Please leave a message for..."

Jimin hung up and groaned. "Alright, Tae. What mess have you gotten into tonight?" he asked himself and got in his car, driving off to the Jeon residence.

It was going to be a long drive too.

Taehyung decided that he was going to be here all night, might as well look around. He stood up, walking around the room and looking at all the items.

"This shit looks painful." He mumbled and poked a glass sparkling dildo before shivering in disgust. "Someone probably had that up their...who uses these?!" He exclaimed, still wandering around and exploring shit.

He tilted his head at some floggers, ball gags, and chains, instantly getting a little excited.

He'd never done these things before but porn taught him some things back then.

He picked up a flogger, always wondering how painful these things really were, they just looked like feather strings on a stick.

Since people were mostly naked in porn, so Taehyung decided it was best that he slip his pants down but not completely off, he wanted to test the flogger, wanting to see if those porn stars were playing or not.

"the most likely were playing." he mumbled to himself and sighed in boredom. "Why am I even doing this?"

He slowly hit his thigh with it but figured that wasn't worth it at all, so he did it a little harder, a little too hard.

He ended up flinching and letting out a moan from the sting. He quickly covered his mouth.

He couldn't believe he just moaned from hitting himself. He looked down at it before biting his lip and and thoughts raced through his mind on whether he should do it again or not, this time, he discovered that he was already hard.

Taehyung whined a little in irritation before he door bursted open, causing him to scream and freeze, tightening his hold on the flogger.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE–"