VII.

CHAPTER SEVEN:

"Welcome to our home." Dean spoke as he extended his hand out to the polished and nicely cleaned house. My jaw dropped.

Then all of a sudden this aggressive puppy attacked my leg, growling and trying to bite me.

I tried to move out it's way and hold back from kicking it away (because I'm not THAT cruel) but it kept chasing me in such an unwelcoming manner.

Soon I felt two hands on my waist, lifting me up, making me wrap my legs around him. I look and it's Jungkook, lifting me up like a child so the puppy couldn't reach me. I blushed deeply, flustered and embarrassed.

"You didn't have to do that." I said shyly and he just gave me a look, clearly not agreeing with me.

Then there was a whistle, "Hey, Luna, come on girl, what did I tell you about attacking guests?" A girl came downstairs, scooping the puppy in her arms, which lucky her, didn't attack her.

She then looked at me and Jungkook, Jungkook placed me down slowly and I fixed myself, looking down at the woman. "Uh, sorry. hello." I mumbled in embarrassment.

Unlike the Mrs. Jeon, this girl actually smiled at me genuinely and held her hand out for me to shake. "Hello, you can call me Sunny." She said and after I shook her hand, she went back bowed to me.

She then laughed. "Sorry to be rude, I take English studies. It's kind of a habit." She nodded. I smiled. "Ah me too, or I used to, my dad pulled me out though. But that doesn't matter, I'm Kim Taehyung." I greeted her politely.

She was very pretty, smooth slightly tanned skin with dark brown eyes and chubby cheeks. Her hair was tied in a messy bun. Actually, she just looked like a female version of Jungkook in a different pallette of colors.

Someone must of noticed I was starring because I was dragged back by Jungkook forcefully.

"Jenna." Jungkook greeted as he looked at his younger sister, she looked like she was three inches shorter but still managed to not back down.

"Junglecock." She smirked and he rolled his eyes. "You seriously need to stop calling me that." He said before breaking his image and laughing, hugging his sister tightly.

She hugged back and joked, "You smell like ass." Jungkook then squeezed her tighter on purpose to stop her from breathing. "Oh my dear little sister, you know just how to joke." He said. She forced away from his hug. "Don't kill me you jack ass!" She pouted and slapped his face playfully hard.

Jungkook groaned and flicked his sister in the forehead. I rock a little back and forth awkwardly, I wish I had a sibling relationship like that but my sister and I kinda fell off after our mom left us.

I began walking around, leaving, without them noticing.

After about 10 minutes I began to recap what I saw while walking. 3 kitchens, 7 Bathrooms, 10 bedrooms, a ton of closets and....a red room?

I guess it wouldn't hurt to explore right?

I looked at it just as confusingly as I did beforehand and my eyes widened, seeing all of the stuff just casually hanging from the walls and what not.

I decided it was best for me to not even get here and then I hurried and left the room, silently closing the door behind me, looking at the halls that practically looked the same.

Shit.

I got lost.

And I didn't hear anyone else's voice that I could guide myself to. I began to panic. "Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit!" I pace in circles and try to retrace my steps but no luck finding the right stairs.

there was like three staircases in three different places.

I went back to the Red room, leaning against the door and thinking, before I heard something click and it opened and I fell inside and onto the floor.

"Hold the fuck up–"

The door then closed behind by its self before I could get up. I quickly did and pulled at the nob.

"What the fuck is this!?"

And of my fucking shithead it wouldn't open.