XXIV.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

If Taehyung could describe how much pain he was in to you, he wouldn't even be able to. He sat in the corner, body shaking and limp, dried tears and new ones coating his vision and resting on his red, swollen, bruised cheeks.

He could barely move, he could barely speak. He felt like sleeping beauty but without beauty and no prince to come and save him and to release him from this curse. His hope was beginning to run out the longer he was inside, the longer he thought he wasn't going to make it out of here alive.

His ears rang and his heart beat slowly, notifying that he was still alive yet ready to be dead. His eye lids lifted, not blinded by any light but shut out by the darkness.

He had no more tears left to cry. Was this really the cost of marrying a Jeon? Death?

Taehyung was about to pass out, his eyes closing from all the exhaustion he carried. That was until he heard a faint explosion, causing the whole ground to shake. His eyes widened a little and he weakly sat up.

"GO AND SEE WHAT IT IS! GET YOUR WEAPONS!" Taehyung heard Lisa scream at her men, hearing the pounding footsteps above his head exiting the house. Taehyung weakly began to crawl over to the door with all his strength, grunting and panting.

begging to be saved by whoever was out there.

Jungkook entered a secret spot in the place with a purpose behind his eyes, telling everyone what to do and all the rules a procedures to follow.

"I pulled up the map." Hoseok said, making everyone look at him in surprise. "What? Since when?" Yoongi asked him, watching Hoseok take out the paper copies and passed it to everyone. "When Jungkook sent the location, I looked it up and got the blue print of it from decades ago when it was still in use." He explained.

Namjoon chuckled a little, shaking his head. "You're abilities are terrifying." He said playfully and everyone gathered around.

Jungkook began to talk. "Okay, here's the deal. There are some camera's around–" Jin interrupted. "I know how to disable cameras from my phone." It was his turn to get all the eyes and he smiled proudly.

"Do it then." Namjoon said, telling him to hurry up. "Don't rush me." Jin scoffed, taking out his phone and getting to work.

"Anyways, the cameras will be disabled but we still need to work our way to the basement since one of the letters I gathered said that's where everyone is usually held at. It's not going to take us long to get there but there will be alot of armed guards that will be around. Especially at the door of the basement." Jungkook went on, explaining everything again to make sure everyone understood.

"Alright, I'll create the diversion." Yoongi said, getting ready to do what the always wanted to do. He took out bombs from his duffle bag and wired them up. "We have 10 seconds to get away from here. As soon as I throw, you all run." he demanded.

Soon as the bond started rapidly beeping and the others started running, Yoongi heard footsteps coming outside and skillfully threw a bomb behind them inside the hideout, and another one right besides them before he took off.

"Hey–" A couple of loud bombs went off.

When mostly everyone was out the house due to the commotion, the boys hid in the surrounding talk grass, using the stealth factor since they were greatly out numbered.

Some of the men yelled out codes, notifying Lisa that there was intruders, but she was smarter than that.

Lisa circled back into the house, dragging some of her guards with her as a shield. "Fuck." She cursed, knowing who exactly she was up against.

Jeon Jungkook.

"SHOOT THEM! DON'T SHOOT JUNGKOOK!" She yelled, making Jungkook turn his neck to try and find the woman to follow her voice.

But at the same time... he heard the weak sobs of a certain Kim. "Taehyung.." He called, but he was under the floor, He could faintly hear it.

He decided then to put his acting skills to the test and entered the main room with his hands up, directly meeting Lisa and putting on a smirk.

"Hey, my love." He said in a soft voice and Lisa looked confused for a second before tilting her head. "I knew you'd come back to me. You just couldn't handle another one of your hoes being killed huh?"

That hit a nerve in Jungkook, but he kept his act up. "Let's not bring that up, what's important is that we're together again, isn't that what you wanted? To finally be a Jeon?" he smiled.

Lisa didn't budge, but she waved her hand, making the motion to her men and they stopped. Jin and Namjoon looked confused at Jungkook, while Hoseok and Yoongi, didn't seem phased.

Lisa walked up to Jungkook slowly, wrapping her arms around Jungkook's neck, playing his little game. "I missed you." She whispered. Jungkook put on a fake smiled.

"I wonder why."

And before she could attack first, Jungkook pulled out his knife and stabbed her deep in the gut, making her gasp in pain.

You wouldn't believe that Lisa started to laugh while she was bleeding out.

Jungkook took the keys to the basement from her and took off, shooting multiple of the other men going after him.

The rest were holding them back, trying to make space so Jungkook could get down to the basement while they killed some of the guards.

Jungkook rushed down into a dark hallway and rushed down stairs, seeing a large metal door and the weak banging behind it. Jungkook took the keys, his heart banging through his chest as he tried every single one but they wouldn't work. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." he panicked.

He desperately threw the keys and looked around, noticing that he was stepping on a rug. "Tsk." he said and beant down, picking it up and grabbing the single key underneath it.

his hands shook as he quickly unlocked the heavy door, his breath uneven as he pushed it open, looking inside.

Taehyung looked up at the door, seeing a figure he'd seen before but not very recently. His eyes were still blurry, but he could tell who it was by the voice.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook rushed over when he heard Taehyung beginning to sob and he kneeled down besides him, hugging him tight and closing his eyes. Taehyung hugged him back with the strengths that he barely had, just glad to be in his arms again.

"I'm so sorry." Jungkook whispered, kissing his wet cheeks and letting tears fall down his own, feeling so relieved Taehyung wasn't dead. "Come on." He lifted him up slowly, Taehyung still latched onto him and digging his face in Jungkook's neck, shaking tremendously.

Jungkook sighed deeply, picking him up bridal style since he seemed like he couldn't walk at all.. "I got him, let's go!" He yelled at the rest if his crew, making them stop and run out the house along with him, avoiding shots and they ran past the gate and to their vehicles.

When they arrived, they got out their cars, tired and hot with their hearts thumping aggressively through their ringing ears.

"I'm so glad you're okay Tae." Hoseok was the first one to hug him. "I missed you guys." Taehyung was able to say back, even though his voice wasn't strong enough to speak loudly. He hugged everyone before seeing them get in their car and leave.

Taehyung then turned back to Jungkook silently, looking down at his feet.

Jungkook looked directly at Taehyung's bruised face before putting his finger under his chin and lifting his head up.

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes before noticing him pulling the latter closer and connected their lips together slowly.

Taehyung didn't even object, instead, he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and deepened the kiss, feeling a thousand emotions soar through him at once.

Jungkook pulled away slowly and wrapped his arms gently around Tae's waist.

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay?" He said before Taehyung blacked out.