XXII & XXIII

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO & TWENTY THREE

1K SPECIAL CHAPTER

"He's not going to find you." Lisa whispered in Taehyung's ears and watched as Taehyung jumped at every movement she made. "What's the matter? You scared?" She asked before slapping him across the face, making his head snap to the side. "Good."

Taehyung just sat there angrily, not knowing what to do in a situation like this of course. He wanted to believe Jungkook would come and get him but at the same time, he couldn't. He kept watching that video over and over again.

And he kept questioning if he was just a tool to him or not.

On top of that, he didn't even get to find out where the hell Hanya was, or Jimin. Who was out their pregnant and missing.

Taehyung just hoped the both of them were alive at least.

It made tears fall down his cheeks at the thought of them dying and his head hung low. He didn't say anything to Lisa, he just couldn't. He was at his breaking point.

"You're going to end up like all the others that he's ever loved." Lisa said. Taehyung raised his eyebrows at that, finding it a little weird that she said that Jungkook loved him."Tsk." Was all that came out his mouth as if it was a laugh, mocking that untrue statement.

"Don't believe me?" She asked and pulled out his phone, somehow unlocking it and going to the voicemail. She played it and Taehyung couldn't believe his ears, his eyes bulged.

"I love you, Always Have."

"See that? That man somehow loves your ungrateful ass. What does he see in you hmm? Why can't he make this easier for me and just give up??" She asked, getting annoyed again.

Taehyung was too busy in deep thought to hear Lisa bitch and complain about Jungkook.

If Taehyung wasn't a tool... if he wasn't, then why'd Jungkook tell him that he loved him? Actually, why did Jungkook say that anyways?? Taehyung thought it was a little too early for that..

Unless Jungkook knew him before..

Taehyung immediately shook his head. That couldn't be, he had no memory of him at all. Maybe Jungkook was just saying that to calm him down or something.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Lisa glared Tae, and Taehyung just laughed. "Its funny...you obsess over Jungkook, yet I haven't heard one word about you come out of his mou–" Lisa yanked his head back by his hair and put a knife to his neck.

"I'll cut you up some more if you don't shut your fucking mouth."

Dear, Jungkook

I don't know how it got to this, but I do know this is the end of my life. There's not really much to say, but I love you so so much and I'm sorry I wasn't there to complete our love story together. I was kidnapped by a girl named Lisa who is obsessed with you and pretty much killed everyone of your ex's before me. And now I'm next. I know you might go mad but please don't. I want you to keep your love for me but also find someone else to make you happy.
I wished I could've married you like we'd planned but it can't happen. Marry someone else, have children with them and be the happiest man alive. I'll be the happiest man dead just because I had a chance to be with you and I had the honor of being your lover. Don't mourn me everyday, don't cry over me everyday. And if you do find another special someone, I want you to protect them with all your might because who knows, this Lisa bitch might come for them too.
I want you to have your happily ever after so if that happens, save them. Save them before it's too late. I can give you a note, she kills us after 15 days of keeping us, she said that's how long you lasted with her and that's how long we have to go through her pain before dying. And she keeps us at this lot, I don't know what it is, but it's in the middle of no where. So please take this as a hint and please, go save that person.
Because I don't think you would have been reading this unless you were looking for that person. I love you forever and always...