XXI.

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE:

Jungkook hopped in the car and drove off, picking up his phone and looking at Taehyung's contact. Pressing call.

"Hey, this is Kim Taehyung and I did not answer my phone because I'm either busy or I don't want to talk to you, so either leave a text or don't call me ever again. Also voicemails are annoying, don't leave one after the beep." beep.

Jungkook chuckled sadly, putting his phone down. He did that, knowing he wouldn't answer, he just wanted to hear his voice. He didn't care what Taehyung said on the phone, after the beep he leaned the phone to his mouth, speaking.

"I love you." And hung up. "Always have."

He cleared his mind and dropped the phone in his pocket before he began racing to the only destination he could think off.

Her house.

He groaned when he arrived, finding the lot empty and it seemed like she hadn't even been there for years.

He got out the car, walking up to the windows and peaking in, seeing it was completely clean and untouched.

This woman was weird.

He backed up, kicking the door straight open and taking out his gun just in case.

He looked around, walking slowly and searching for any clues to where Taehyung was.

He moved further into the house, going upstairs to Lisa's room. He opened the door slowly, instantly terrified at what he'd seen. He then glared at everything, walking in more.

Pictures of his ex's were on the wall, all crossed put in red marker with the word "Dead" written on the bottom of each picture. 

He thought they all just left him, not wanting him anymore and consistently hurting him.

So when he caught a liking to Taehyung before one day, he forced him to be his so he couldn't go away.

But from the looks of it she killed all of them. He looked at the pictures, blinking as tears actually formed in his eyes when he got to an ex named Soho.

He was everything and Jungkook was sure they were going to get married, have kids too, live a happy life since they loved each other so much. but when he ghosted on him one day, Jungkook went ballistic. he begged for him to come back on every news press he could talk to but to no avail... he never came back.

Without knowing, Jungkook began to pitifully cry when he saw a large X over a picture of him and Soho sitting at the ice cream shop eating a shared vanilla sundae. Jungkook remembered the day vividly.

He had a bright smiling face and the words dead followed over it. Jungkook slammed his hand against the table, "All of this is my fault."

Blaming himself for the lives of the people he once loved, he felt like this jabbed him in the heart so many times over and over again, finally breaking its cold shell.

He looked at the last picture by Soho's, and believe or not, it was no one else but Kim Taehyung at the mall right before Jungkook picked him up.

Jungkook's anger instantly boiled up as he saw it, it wasn't X'd or had the word dead under it. It was only Taehyung.

That was at least good to him, he wasn't dead, he just had to find him...before he did become dead.

He opened a dresser, looking through throughout fishing an envelope, he read the big bold letters on the front.

Dear, My Love, from Soho.

Jungkook Read it again, confused. It then came to him. Squeezing the envelope to his body, he whispered to himself.

"She let them write a letter to me before they died?"

"So has he fucked you yet?" Lisa asked ash dragged Taehyung out the car and towards the huge mansion. They had drove for a total of 5 hours and Taehyung had no idea where they were.

Taehyung looked confused at the question for a while, looking down at the ground as his heart beat raced and his stomach growled in hunger. "You heard me, has he fucked you before?" She asked again with more hiss in her voice.

"Yes." Taehyung lied, softly sighing in half relief when he saw surprise on her face. He was glad Jungkook respected that he wasn't ready, but right now the lie was needed.

It made his mind wander to the video all of a sudden.

the question was why?

Taehyung claimed that he was straight this whole time yet he's catching feelings and pain from Jungkook: a grown ass man with a dick.

He'd already come to conclusions that he was probably bisexual, but he wanted to test that out sooner or later.

Right now though, he was in the middle of being killed so he wasn't working his mind about it when he was pushed into a cold dark room, filled with cameras and blood.

Taehyung gasped as the door shut, he couldn't see anything anymore, just pitch black darkness. He began to shake, curling up in a ball and trying not to be scared.

He then heard Lisa's voice from behind the door whispering. "Do whatever you want with him."

Taehyung was now terrified. He really wished Jungkook would come and save in right now but he had no hope, no hope that the person who barely cared about him wanted to save him.

Jimin and Hanya moved fast against the lawn, dodging bullets barely and running down the street. "I'm not fit for this shit–" Jimin complained as he ran as fast as he could, Hanya right beside him.

Hanya looked at Jimin. "You should stay quiet–" She was cut off by the sound of a huge truck. They glanced back, seeing that the gunmen had went on wheels, aiming right at them.

"Shit, cross over into the grass!" Hanya called and Jimin obeyed, they both went off-road and to a thin trail the truck couldn't fit through.

The gunshots went off, both of them moving around so they wouldn't get shot, rolling down on the ground to avoid any others. There was shouting at the distance before Jimin looked back, two men on their heels. "Hanya!" He pulled her back before a man could tackle her.

Hanya was alert, kicking that man in the balls with all her might, causing him to drop and lean in pain. She giggled but the other one actually tackled her. "Hey!" She yelled, struggling against his grip.

Jimin stopped, looking back to see Hanya pinned to the floor. "Don't touch her you filthy trick!" He ran over, kicking the man right in the stomach and then his face. He grabbed their guns and gave one to Hanya, shooting the guy in the foot.

they use that leverage by running more and more further away into the distance.

They didn't know where they were going or what they were doing bit they escaped and that's all that mattered.