VIII.

CHAPTER EIGHT:
THIRD PERSON POV

"Where the hell is Taehyung?" Jungkook's voice snapped out the conversation as he looked behind him finally, not seeing his fiance.

As much as he says he doesn't care, he actually does, and wanted to make sure he wasn't dead at least.

His mother shrugged. "Probably left with our money." His father scoffed at her and so did Sunny. Jungkook just decided to blurt out the first thing that came to his mind. "Shut the fuck up mom, like you didn't cheat on dad before."

And with that he stomped upstairs.

Jungkook didn't know what happened to his mom. They used to be one big happy family until she came back from one of her business trips, then everything went South.

She really getting on Jungkook's last nerve now.

On the other hand, while Jungkook was looking for the poor lost boy, that poor lost boy was in the red room, scared and pulling at the knob while yelling. "Help I'm stuck!" His breathing pace changing quicker every ten seconds.

Then suddenly the knob popped off. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He whispered as he threw it across the room, hitting the wall. "Open the door!!!" He yelled and banged on it. Doing everything he could to get the door open.

Finally giving up, he slouched on the door and cried dramatically, feeling like he was going to be stuck in there forever. "Fuck...I left my phone in the car." He wacked his head.

"This is so fucking embarrassing." he whined loudly and proceeded to pull his hair.

-

"This is wrong."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is!!"

"Come on, you're just saying that."

"Get off me!"

"You like pain don't you?"

"Min Yoongi!"

"Park Jimin."

"I fucking hate this stupid game!"

Jimin finally moved off the mat, standing up and rubbing his lower back. Yoongi stood up after. "I won, tell him babe." Yoongi pointed.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and motioned Jimin to come over. "Yoongi he's in actually in pain, that was actually the wrong color." He notified, rubbing Jimin's lower back.

Jimin pouted and Yoongi groaned. "Fine Fine, sorry, I'm competitive when it comes to games." He said and sat down by Hobi, opening a can of beer. "I wanted to get it over as soon as I could anyways, you know I'm not that active." He laughed and Hoseok laughed loudly at that.

"That's not what you said last night."

Yoongi smacked his thigh. "Shut it or I'll fuck you side ways again." He threatened causing Hoseok to smirk.

Jimin felt a little bit out of place and sighed a little. "I think I should go." He said, standing up off of Hobi's lap and putting his coat on.

They both looked at him. "What's wrong? I thought we were having fun." Hoseok pouted. Jimin then lied, "I have work." And walked to the door, going out and closing it behind him.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi. "He doesn't work on Saturdays." He observed, knowing his schedule. Yoongi shrugged. "Maybe he was just tired baby." He said, placing his hand on his thigh.

Hoseok frowned. "He could have stayed here." He laid on Yoongi while pouting, but accepting what it might be.

-

Jimin walked down the sidewalk and to his car with a gloom, wiping his cheeks dry. He needed to get his mind off of things. He took out his phone, pressing one of the recent contacts. He let it ring before it picked up. "Hello?" The deep voice came through.

Jimin smiled a little before speaking. "Joonie?" He called out and Namjoon could hear the hoarseness in his throat. "Yeah? what's up?" He asked a little considered. Jimin bit his lip in hesitations before speaking softly.

"Can I come over tonight?"