XII.

CHAPTER TWELVE:

"I can't believe I'm doing this right now." Jimin mumbled as I dragged him to the hospital and checked him in for a Pregnancy check.

"Jimin, I don't care how much you say you're not pregnant, but you told me lately you keep throwing up in the morning and feeling strong fatigue... plus, you had sex with Namjoon like a little while go? so, does this stuff not tie up to pregnancy?" I asked and Jimin just shrugged.

"Park Dynasty males cannot get preg–"

I rolled my eyes and let out a loud laugh, "bullshit, you know way more than I do about every dynasty out there, you know that the chances of a male from Park dynasty getting pregnant is low, but not zero." I stated and we sat down, making jimin think over his life choices.

"The only reason you're denying you might be pregnant is because Namjoon is your brother's boyfriend." I spat out in all honesty.

Jimin sighed. "Okay and?" He asked and I thumped his hand. "And you don't want to be pregnant by your brothers boyfriend so you refuse to think of it." He stated.

Jimin said nothing, simply because it was true.

we both knew it was true.

the only option that Jimin would have to have if he is in fact pregnant was to sadly get rid of the baby.

or keep it and deal with the major consequences that would come to him.

After 10 minutes of waiting, Jimin's name was called, I got up followed him to the back with the Doctor and into the room just for emotional support.

Jimin took a seat in the bed, and I took a seat in the chair, examining my best friend further.

I could feel his stress no doubt. he was rocking side to side and gulping every ten seconds.

The doctor then started asking questions like "When was the last time you had intercourse and did you use protection or a pill?" and "what's your primary clan?" Jimin answered it all honestly.

"Like..four weeks ago, no protection or pill." I could feel him getting more and more nervous as he answered.

I reached out and held his hand tightly, reminding him that I was here for him

"Okay, we'll run some tests." She gave Jimin a cup to do his business in and got the things ready.

Jimin slowly got up, going in the bathroom to piss.

I waited, looking around and thinking about Jungkook and wondering if he'd be in here some day for this reasoning in my position.

I frowned to myself, as much as I wanted to admit that I was straight, I can't help but also admit that I might just be bi.

Why else would I have those physical feelings around Jungkook? I can't control it.

Jimin came out the bathroom and gave the container of piss to the doctor. The doctor took it and thanked him before leaving the room.

Jimin sat down beside me and sighed. "What am I going to do Taehyung?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"I have no idea how you are getting out of this. You like Yoongi and Hoseok right? And you don't like Namjoon but he will be the father of your kid if you are announced pregnant." He stated.

Jimin just sighed and began to cry, leaning on my shoulder as he ranted. "I don't even know how I feel anymore, Yoongi and Hoseok are meant to be together, I don't need to interfere with that anymore. And Namjoon doesn't even want to talk to me after I told him I don't want anything to do with him anymore." He sniffed, tears streaming down his cheeks.

I frowned and hugged Jimin, playing with his hair in order to comfort him a little.

The doctor them came in and saw Jimin crying. She frowned. "Would you like the results now or?" She asked politely with the results in her hands. Jimin shook his head. "No, you can tell me." He whispered.

She nodded. "Well, Park Jimin, you're pregnant."

My jaw dropped.

THIRD PERSON POV

Namjoon went to the door and opened it, sighing softly. But his eyes then widened and he looked before him.

He was attacked in a hug and the familiar squeal rang through his ears. "Namjoon! I missed you!" He said excitedly.

"Jin?" He said worried and hugged him back tightly quickly once he realize he didn't return the hug for a moment. "I missed you too bean." He chuckled and Jin pulled away. "What's wrong?" He asked, sensing the expression in his voice.

Namjoon shook his head. "Nothing, I'm just so surprised to see you here a month early." He said. Jin smiled and nodded. "I get it, they let me go early since I rushed and completed my work to come back as soon as possible. But on the bright side, all my stress can be relieved now." He bit his lip.

Namjoon nodded back a little. "Yeah, does... Jimin know you're here?" He asked and Jin shook his head quickly. "Oh no no no, I'm going to surprise him, he can come over today! Yes I need to catch up on my little brother, see if he getting some lately." He joked and clapped his hands.

Namjoon let out a breath, closing the door. "Oh yeah, that's fine baby, you should rest though, it was a long flight." He kissed his temple.

"I'm going to make us some dinner for tonight." Namjoon promised and Jin kissed all over his face. "Someone had cooking lessons while I was gone?" he joked and made his way upstairs with his bags.

Namjoon ran a hand through his hair quickly.

"What the hell am I going to do?"