VI.

CHAPTER SIX:

My mouth went a gap and I had to really stop myself from saying anything too negative.

"Excuse me?" I say, tilting my head as I took up my courage and shove it up her ass. "Mother, I think that was uncalled for." Jungkook said with an irritated expression still lingering on his face. I was surprised he even said anything. "This is the man I'm going to marry whether you like it or not." He reminded her.

My cheeks redden and I breathed in deeply. Wendy smirked a little at the sight, it was like a glint lit up in her eyes because of her son spoke against her, something I bet shouldn't even happen often.

"Oh please son, I think we can all agree that you've had some whores in your past, and some gold diggers, it wouldn't be the first time people denied and ended up getting caught."

She looked directly into my eyes. "He could be sleeping with other men for all we know, he could just be a lying whore like the rest." She spat out in disgust.

this was kind of boring to listen to. who did this lady think she was?

oh right... she's the head of the Jeon Dynasty.

I was not gay. But I was angry. I will not be see as some lowlife whore by some 60 year old wrinkly orange.

"Well I think that you are doing a little too much Miss McDonalds. The only whore around here must be you since you know what they do so specifically, hm?" I snapped accidentally. "How about you worry about the wrinkles on your face and in your personality more then the assumption of me being what I am not." I couldn't control the words coming out of my mouth at this point. something just took over me.

Her mouth dropped to the floor. Jungkook glared at me visibly but I ignored him. Dean took Wendy to the house before she could lay a hand on me. I could hear her complaining to her husband as he held her waist and took her on in.

"That boy is so disrespectful! who the hell even is he? I'll rip his throat out.." she said from afar. "We'll see you inside!" Dean said, trying to yell over her threats thinking I wouldn't hear. Jungkook turned towards me.

"What is wrong with you?" He flicked me me on the forehead and I hissed. "You don't understand, being called a whore has to be one of the most degrading things to be called in my life. And I will not let her do that to me." I glared and jabbed him in the chest with my index finger with every word I said.

"Listen here Jeon Jungfuck, I don't care if that's your mother, I don't care if you're dangerous, but she will not disrespect me! I am your Fiance! And if you don't want me to snap on your mother then you better fucking shut her up!" I yelled.

He looked at me blankly as I huffed and panted a little, I was angry, but I paused for a moment when I heard a loud laugh come from Jungkook.

he was actually laughing.

"Don't you ever yell at me again, you hear me?" He stopped laughing at gave me a serious look now, I threw the middle finger up in his face, and stormed up to the house.

I was surprised that he actually didn't hurt me this time even though I know his patience is probably running thin, which means I needed to be a little bit more careful.

I'm only here for Hanya. I want to put her at rest and I need to figure out what the hell happened to her.