XXVIII.

CHAPTER TWENTY–EIGHT

Taehyung blinked and looked at Jungkook who bowed as well. "Nice to meet you...Jay." He nodded and felt a wave of heat wash over him. "Yes, it's hot as fuck."

Jimin wandered around, analyzing stuff while Jay spoke with them, starting to educate them on the history of this place, which he already knew about so he didn't need to stick around for that piece.

"This place was founded by a young ancestor of mine, Jay Choi! I'm named after her by the way." She giggled proudly and went to a wall, showing them a picture of Jay. It was very old of course and slightly distorted.

Jungkook walked up to the picture and he didn't know why, but he felt a strong connection to the woman. "Jay... " He mumbled as he read the little text at the bottom.

"Welcome back, your majesty~"

Jungkook immediately backed away and exclaimed. "Yah!" Jimin turned around quickly. "What! What happened!"

Taehyung felt like had the heeby jeebies in this place. He hugged himself. However, it felt like a very safe place to be.

"...I could have sworn... never mind." He brushed it off. He was crazy, that's exactly what he thought.

Jay nodded and continued. "My ancestors had a love for books and so she opened up her library book shop, Jimin mentioned that Jungkook here is a descendent of the Jeon royal dynasty right?" She asked and Jimin nodded. "Correct."

"Oh my! That's exciting! My ancestor was actually one of your ancestor's closest friends." She mentioned and brought out a very old book.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He came over to look, Taehyung came over as well and Jimin joined the program.

"This is her diary. She wasn't able to tell the town the king's secrets of course but couldn't contain them. So she'd write it all down in her diary, see?" Jay held it up proudly.

"It's locked?" Taehyung questioned and Jay nodded. "Well, of course silly. People couldn't read it. I never knew how to open it though. It has a certain keyhole that's not known in today's era." She frowned.

Jimin chuckled. "Smart. Tell us about her more." He sat down with her comfortably.

"Well, before the historic 10th reign, Prince Jeon fell in love with Prince Kim in this very library, while the two dynasties were on the verge of war. My ancestor, Jay, kept their secret safe and became close to them in the process. She even let them use that room back there as a secret apartment for them to be together in." Jay pointed and all three heads turned to the back of the library.

"Can't open it though." Jay pouted and Jungkook scoffed. "Of course, you can't."

Taehyung was silent the whole time, he was taking it in. He felt very overwhelmed again, something about this place was screaming at him, but he couldn't pinpoint it.

"Hey, Tae. You alright?" Jimin asked and rubbed his back. Taehyung shook his head. "I feel sick," he said honestly.

Jay looked at Taehyung suspiciously, she stared at his face. He looked very familiar in the sense of a history standpoint. She didn't bother him right now though.