∞ IV ∞

As they laid up in the bed together, Taehyung traced the lines in Jungkook's abs, mesmerized by his body.

It was nice and cozy in the small place that Jungkook bought out in the center, it was well hidden and behind their favorite library. The only person who knew about it was the front desk lady, Jay, who was happy to see them frequently visit and use her library to make lovely memories.

She thought they were adorable, and swore never to tell a soul.

It wasn't suspicious to go in and out of either, considering that they'd have to just go in the front and through the back of the library.

Their time spent together was never wasted, whether it was Jungkook teaching Taehyung how to read, or the two doing something much more erotic, their feelings for each other was growing massively.

"Tae..have you ever been with a man before me?" Jungkook asked curiously, looking down at the beautiful Prince before him.

Taehyung laid his head on Jungkook's stomach and looked him directly in the eyes. "No, I haven't." He said honestly and gave a smile. "I'm a little terrified when that time comes." he admitted.

Jungkook let out a little laugh. "You know I'll take good care of you." He smirked, making Taehyung's face turn into a tomato.

But it was true, they have yet to actually bind their bodies in such a big way, Jungkook was mostly waiting on Taehyung to be ready, but also wasn't rushing in the first place. They made up for it by doing little things along the way.

However, when that time does come, Taehyung was in for the fuck of his life, and he was going to find out why those rumors of Jungkook being an absolute god at sex was so popular.

He already saw sneak peaks anyways, the way Jungkook spoke to him or talked him through it, the way he caressed his body and lowered his tone. Jungkook just had that natural dominant demeanor, and that's what made him a perfect fit to being King of the Jeon Dynasty.

"You're zoning out again." Jungkook told Taehyung and ran a hand through the Prince's hair, pulling him up on him and pecking his lips. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung looked at him and laid down on him. "You're gonna be king soon, yet you're laying here with me instead of tending to your duties and being with your queen." He mentioned quietly.

Jungkook sighed deeply. He didn't like talking about this during their alone time together. "Yeah and?" He asked.

Taehyung moved his head up and looked at him. "They're going to get suspicious of where you've been, my king." He said in concern, placing a gentle hand on his cheek, he didn't want him to get in trouble.

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and kissed the palm of it. "Then let them be. I don't care." He whispered.

Taehyung looked directly in his eyes and they watered a bit. "I love you." He told him for the first time and Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat all over again.

"I love you so much more, my princess." He said softly and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

Taehyung broke away from the kiss to collect his breath after a moment. He breathed heavily. "Prove it." He uttered.

Jungkook looked at him confused for a moment. "What?" He asked for repetition.

"You heard me.." Taehyung whispered and took his hand, "Prove how much you love me right now, Jungkook." He straddled his waist and bit his lip.

"I'm all yours."

Jungkook watched the game while sitting between his parents, in heavy thought as they spoke about Dynasty matters.