I.

CHAPTER ONE:

"Jimin I don't know what else to do, at this point I have no more options and another point I'd have to break off with Hanya. I can't be in two relationships, especially when the second one is just me being fucked by a man to get him kids." I sigh and drop my head on the table, hitting the wood with a loud thud and ignoring the luring pain in my skull.

"Taehyung this is so ridiculous. Why would your father do that?" He asked before raising his finger up and pausing., "Oh wait, lemme answer, it's because he's a douchebag." he said as he sipped his coffee and lifted my head up slowly, looking into my eyes.

"Tae, I don't know what to say. I know thou aren't gay, so thus isn't okay. It'll all be over once more in another day." He spoke out in clear shakespearean and I glared at him. "This isn't the time for your broken shakespeare practice Jimin..." I said and sighed.

Jimin pouted. "Yeah, sorry, I have a big ass final exam and I didn't study for any of it, it just came to my mind." He said and I said nothing, continuing to mix my drink.

Jimin frowned. "Look, I'm sorry Tae but your father is powerful when it comes to business, I don't think you can get out of this one." he said. "For years the Kim and Jeon dynasty have been trying to patch up war wounds and what better way to do that then lure Kims in with Jeons to make a more dominant and cohesive dynasty." He explained.

I groan loudly, "I know what to do, run the fuck away." I say and began grabbing my stuff and heading to the door. Jimin choked and followed me quickly behind. "Taehyung art thou thee stupid fuck?" He questioned and ran out with me, stopping me.

I groaned and turned to my best friend. "Yes. I'm running away from this problem and I'm going to take Hanya with me, and you wanna come too that's fine, but imma dish myself out the sink." I through up a peace sign.

Jimin squinted at me. "You're making no sense whatsoever– but look. If you run away, your father's ganna chop my head off for letting you." He crossed his arms. "Literally, can if he wanted to." Jimin finished and I let out a deep sigh.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and gave him a big hug, "This is only to protect you. Gay ass." I said and he rolled his eyes. It reminded me about that one time we were watching porn together and he clicked on the gay section and came from the daddy dude on the screen calling the babyboy's asshole a pussy.

"Y-Yes daddy, please I want your huge c-co-" Before he could finished the vibrator was replaced with a huge thick dripping cock. My mouth dropped and Jimin gasped. "Oh fuck kitten your pussy is so fucking tight for daddy, just how he likes It."

And then Jimin proceeded to cum on my pillow. We were a little too drunk on that night.

Jimin clapped and jumped. "Hurrah!" Before he could say anything else to me, his phone dinged. He looked at it and smiled. "Ah, I have to go study with Hoseok and Yoongi." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Knowing damn well they'll all end up sucking each other off.

I waved bye to Jimin and went the other way, walking to a flower shop and buying a boutique to give to Hanya as an apology and maybe a break up gift.

It took me 15 minutes to walk to her house and get ready for the talk. I walked up her stairs, going to knock but the door was already unlocked.

I raised an eyebrow and walked in, closing the door behind me. "Hanya?" I called out. My grip on the flowers tightened.

I walked up the stairs and hurried to her room, the door was locked. I tried to jam it open but nothing budged.

I heard a couple of shuffling sounds from inside and began to beat down on the door, breaking it down. what I saw was enough for me to drop the flowers I was holding in my hand.