XI.

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

ONE WEEK LATER

"If I had to be honest, no." Jimin rejected the Tuxedo I came out wearing and I pouted. "Fine, Fine." I went back in and changed into my regular clothes, coming back out again.

We were currently doing "wedding" shopping right now, and what better way to do it then tag my best friend along so I wouldn't have to feel as depressed about it as I already were.

"Do you want to wear a dress?" Jimin teased and I rolled my eyes, punching him in the arm. "No Jimin, I'm not into that." He pouted.

Jimin hummed, "Says the dude who got hard over gay porn." He said and I blushed deeply. Why does he have to always remind me of that?

"That was one thing."

Jimin on the other hand didn't give up,  "Says the dude who got hard after getting flogged." I scream loudly and threw a hand over his stupid face. "Sh-Shut up, people are around–" He said before grabbing the best Tuxedo and going to the counter.

Jimin giggled and showed an evil smirk towards me before paying for both suits, which I immediately started to object again but he covered my mouth before I could say anything.

"It's already done." He said and grabbed the bags, giving my suit to me and throwing his own over his shoulder.

His phone then went off, ringing and Jimin took it out, I peaked over to see Namjoon's contact pop up on his phone, and a frown pop up on Jimin's face.

I let out a deep sigh, "You still didn't break off the hook ups?" I asked and he just nodded. "Yeah, I didn't." He ignored the call. "I'm going to talk to him about it." .

I felt a little weird about that but nodded none the less. "Hopefully, you do that, Jungkook's picking me up, love you Jimin."

We hugged tightly and Jimin smiled at me. "Love you too, Tae, I'll call you later." He said and waved before getting in his car and driving off to Namjoon house.

I sat at a bench, kicking my feet a bit in boredom on my phone and got a text from Jungkook saying he's 5 minutes away. I replied a simple okay and put candy crush back on my screen.

I wasn't as salty to Jungkook anymore, accepting the fact that he was my fiance and there was nothing I could do about it, I was just focused on Hanya's funeral, which I'm also wearing this suit for to make a statement.

My thoughts were cut off when a woman sat beside me, looking directly at me.

"Hey there.."  She said with a big smile, waving. She seemed... mentally off, but I'm not judgemental.

I waved at the lady back. "Hi?" I didn't want to sound rude but at the same time I had no idea who the hell she was.

She looked around my age, maybe a little older but it didn't matter. She had grey eyes that definitely stood out, but I was sure they were contacts.

She then spoke again after clearly examining me. "Okay I gotta go now, bye bye." Then she quickly got up and ran off.

I sat there very much confused but 3 seconds later, Jungkook pulled up in front of me.

I shook off the girls presence, getting up and going into the car. I'm guessing Jungkook noticed my expression, because he asked me, "Are you okay?"

I laughed a little bit at his concern before looking out the window, the girl no where to be found. "Taehyung?" He called out to me again and I just simply nodded, wheels turning in my head at what the woman could possibly want from me.

"I'm fine."

THIRD PERSON POV
JIMIN

Jimin knocked on the door of Namjoon's house and after a few seconds, it opened. Namjoon looked down at him, shirtless and his hair dripping wet.

"Oh, hey, come in, I just got out the shower." He said. Jimin slowly came in, looking around the house as if he hadn't seen it before.

Namjoon then closed the door and turned to Jimin. "So, why haven't you been answering my calls?" He asked and sat down on the couch, drying his hair with a grey towel.

Jimin slowly walked towards him and sat down beside him, placing his hands on his leg and taking a breath.

"Because I was doing something thinking...and I-I want to end... this, end u-us." He said softly and Namjoon froze, looking at him.

Jimin continued. "What ever we are doing here, I want us to stop, you're my brother's boyfriend, I can't do that to him anymore." He whispered, tears burning his eyes.

Without a word, Namjoon nodded. "Okay, if that's what you want. You can go now." He said. Jimin frowned and placed a hand on Namjoon's hand. "Joonie don't do that-"

He was cut off, "Don't call me that, I need time to myself, get out." He said coldly. Jimin frowned and nodded slowly, respecting his decision. He got up and walked out the door, closing it gently behind him, he went to his car and just sat in it for a moment.

He placed his head down on the wheel and began to cry to himself for a minute before going back to his own place.